• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spear Point (Not a Knife)

G L Drew

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Drill a hole in the end of your favorite walking staff and epoxy in the spear point to fend off all the monsters that confront you on a hike. Or, for you folks that do the wild hog hunts a shorter handle might work.

Forged from 5150
Hollow grind
Machine and forge finish
Wrought iron cap
Overall length: 11 1/2 inches
Blade: 4 1/2 inches
Leather sheath with lots of rivets

$110 ____SOLD____delivered to the US or Canada. My PayPal account is gldrewknives@yahoo.com I will also take your check with time to clear or USPS money order.

7-122.jpg

7-123.jpg

712-1.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to buy that, if it's still available. There's already the email for you.

I'm wondering what staff would work on that..., once I can see exactly how thick the rod on the spear is.

Maybe hickory or oak..., or maybe polypropylene..., not sure, yet.

I agree with others that you should consider making more. It is a rare thing to see a custom spear point offered.

Great piece at a great price. I agree you should offer more!

I have an almost 7 foot piece of Ash that would look great on top of!

Great piece at a great price. I agree you should offer more!

I have an almost 7 foot piece of Ash that would look great on top of!

I am headed off on a fishing trip for the next two weeks. I am sure I will need to fire the forge when I get back and will make up a couple more. similar, but not the same. Thanks for all the comments.
Gerry

Please make more of this Mr Drew! and BIGGER!

Back