Spec 8

This I can say has been my go to shtf knife for years and has never failed me. It has got me out of bogs by cutting limbs to put under my tires for traction it has pried it has built lean to and once it saved me from an attacking dog. I dont even know if I hit him squarely and cut but the massive weight and force made the animal take a second thought and it left me after a loud Yelp. It know rides in my truck as I'm a truck driver as my survival knife. I trust it and it works thanks ontario

Its a good versatile knife. My little brother uses his more than I use mine. He uses it in areas where it looks more "toolish" and not "EVIL KNIFEISH!" and it does a lot of things for his activities and group. Mine went in to the car because it gets used when other tools get forgotten, because its one of the massive hunks of steel that can out do an SPAXE for some jobs.

I got one not too long ago. Pretty hefty chunk of metal. So far I've only used it to scrape off a rubber welcome mat which somehow glued itself to our concrete floor. It did the trick, for sure. I'm going to give it a better workout on some tree stumps next. Meanwhile, like Roguer says, this definitely belongs in the car, or truck in my case. Looks like it could come in real handy at some point.

Got one, tried to use it for a few years. Steel too soft, never hold an edge, angle of edge way too obtuse (tried to modified it but didn't have the required sharpening/grinding gear at the time), heavy, sawback was almost useless (unless light notching)... For a prybar it was semi-ok.

I traded it and I don't miss it a bit.

Got one, tried to use it for a few years. Steel too soft, never hold an edge, angle of edge way too obtuse (tried to modified it but didn't have the required sharpening/grinding gear at the time), heavy, sawback was almost useless (unless light notching)... For a prybar it was semi-ok.

I traded it and I don't miss it a bit.

Was it the 1095 or 1075? Thanks

Back