Special Edition 2000 wood inlay

Originally posted by pteron
Not a 2001 though... mine's a 1999!

I bought it from TallPaul, the scan is his. I've carried it almost every day since.

Andy

Hi Andy- where have you been hiding? That was a really nice wood, glad to see your still around :D

Hi Paul,

Moved over to spend a bit of time in the good ole US :))

At least I'm allowed to carry the Sebenza here!

Andy

Hello, I couldn't help seeing the Classic wood inlay that KWM posted. That is great!!! Are they going to be a permanet but very limited production??????? Sure hope so. Cool knife!!

Later, JC :D

Hi, Do you guys know if the wood inlay classic is going to be a permanet thing??? But just limited production I guess.

I am one of those guys that would like to have alot more of the wood inlays but my budget has gotten extremely tight.:( I guess I'll have to reduce my habit down to 2 per year instead of the past 8 p/yr.:cool: Well I guess I have too many already but those wood inlays are just too irresistable!!! I am getting like St. James.. a Sebenzaholic. Probably a hundred of the beautys would not keep me from desiring different versions...;) Hey if anybody could post another pic or any different views of the classic wood inlay that would be cool. :D
Cya JC

By the way what is the wood used for the wood inlay on that classic KWM.?? Whats the wood on yours St. James?? Just curious.

Later, JC

That classic inlay is desert ironwood. Yes Rick, Classic Inlay, call Bridget and see about a lefty!

Hello, It's good to hear that they do indeed have these avalible.(The Wood Inlayed Classic). Thanks St.James. I looked on their home page and I did not see anything about them on the price lists. I guess they have not updated it yet. Are they the same price as the regular wood inlay?? Buy the way they look great with the Desert Ironwood!!:)

Later, JC

Hello, I have not got a chance to call Bridget yet regarding all of the particulars about the large "Classic" Wood Inlay Sebenza. I am wondering if they are included in the 60 per year or if that firgure is for the small & large put together?? Or if the limited 60 is for all styles and sizes of sebenzas?? Anybody have any info? Prices?? Waiting times etc.

Thanks, JC
(By the way thats a great looking Box Elder Inlay in the previous post!!)

Back