Special Edition Sifu D2Enhanced steel no finger grooves

In reference to quality control, I guess I'm just lucky ( luck of the IRISH) or REKAT did an extra good job on this run of SIFUS. I bought 8 of these special edition SIFUS. I have very thoroughly checked them out for proper lockup, blade alingment, spine whack test, etc. and they all perform flawlessly. In fact, I have taken " SIFU #1 " and have run it through every abuse test I can dream up for it and cannot get it to fail. I've flicked it open hundreds of times, spine whacked it as hard as I can on everything from fence posts to concrete and steel. I've hammered on the blade to force it thru extra thick materials. NO PROBLEMS ! This is my every day carry knife. I have to have confidience in my knife. I am finally beginning to acheive that confidence in my SIFU. I had to personally check out my Sifu after reading about all those quality control problems with REKAT. My SIFU also prys heavy duty staples out of fence posts on my 5 acre place. ATTA BOY REKAT--- Just goes to show you can build them right the 1st time around if you put your mind to it. I knew you could do it.
J W KILPATRICK

JW,

I have had 5 Sifu (right now, I'm down to only two), and ALL of them have been excellent (all are the full finger-groove models). My self-customized Sifu, along with my self-customized Carnivour Cub are my 2 EDC folders, and will be for a long time, I think.:).

I'm "dreaming", but I'd SURE like to see an "auto" version of the Sifu, as well as a smaller version, with perhaps a 3&1/2 inch blade, and maybe even a pocket-clip that can be changed-over for "lefty"...(Bob..."hint, hint".:).).

GLOCKMAN99
I think that keeping 2 SIFUS on hand will be just about right. I will sell 6 of my 8 SIFUS at gunshows in Houston, Texas. We get very large crowds at our gunshows. The price will be $200 each. These Texans have plenty of cash and will gladly pay that for a Special Edition SIFU. I just needed to make sure they functioned properly before I went and sold them. I never sell a bad gun or knife to anyone else. I was taught at an early age to do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Doing so has served me well throughout my life. I don't think I will ever need to buy another REKAT because the SIFU meets all my requirements. If REKAT ever makes a knife better than the SIFU, I will buy it. However, I don't see how they will make a folder better than the SIFU.

shoot, as long as they lock correctly, and are legal in your area, ya cant beat them imho - i have a BF spec ed smooth handle myself, and it is prob the only production knife i own which is definitly not for sale/trade(oh maybe for a custom CQC7 emerson lol) i personally like the smooth handle evrsion a lot better than the other one, REKAT should manufacture both of them - but yes, if they lock correctly, ya cant beat them - good luck selling yours at the gun show, shouldnt be a prob - hey there is a gun show in austin this wkend, i about forgot!!!

sifu

hey JW KILPATRICK, email me if ya would i have a question about the saxet show in houston, am looking for a guy who sells T shirts, glock, HK, etc, he no longer makes the austin show, but have heard he makes houston/san antonio show - if ya see him would appreciate it if ya could get his email/phone/etc, i wanna buy some shirts from him, have been looking for 6 months lol - thanks jw

sifu

Back