Special offer on the available knives I have left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
This deal is ONLY GOOD UNTIL XMAS! I need to get rid of these knives to fund my wife's incredibly expensive Xmas habits. lol. If anyone has been on the fence about whether or not to pick up one of the knives I have available, do it now. I'll throw in a kydex sheath for each of these knives, normally an extra $25, for free and no shipping to the CONUS. Knives are still full price, but you don't pay for shipping or sheath.

Just to remind everyone of what's available, there is:
Bush Operator with black canvas scales, no liners, stainless 1/4" tube pins <--------GONE!
Pocket Kilo with black canvas scales, no liners, stainless 1/4" tube pins<--------GONE!
Pocket Kilo with green canvas scales, no liners, stainless 1/4" tube pins<--------GONE!
Esteban with black canvas scales, no liners, stainless 1/4" tube pins<--------GONE!

This will most likely never happen again, so take advantage now. Also, after Xmas, all of this will go back to normal, meaning sheaths and shipping will have to be paid. This deal is ONLY GOOD UNTIL XMAS!

Last edited:
Black canvas pocket kilo still available? That'd match my Bush Op pretty well, I feel.. You have email inbound, brother!

-Nadz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back