Special Orders Update

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
I am sorry to have to announce that the electricity shortage in Nepal did
not get any better. It actually got worse. What this means for all of you is
that all special orders will be delayed. Starting today, I will not take special
order requests from either forumites or online store customers until the
shop and the Kamis deliver all pending orders.

The Nepal government is not helping the citizens of Nepal and left
everyone in the dark. Many small businesses went out of business, but HI
is still in business...slow, but making a few knives as fast as the Kamis can.

When all the previous special orders are delivered, I will, once again, start
accepting special orders from all of you. I wish I could win the California
lottery so I could move the shop and all the Kamis to Reno.

Thank you all for your help with the generator

I am sorry to hear that the people in Nepal are having such a bad time. Every one i have met from Nepal (including you) are the nicest people.

I will buy you some Virginia Lottery tickets for you and I with the same goal in mind - so if we win i will give you what is needed to do that (but if we win and i give you half - i will want a couple of special custom orders) :cool:

Thanks for the update Yangdu.

Best wishes to the people on the Nepal side of the operation.

I thinkeveryone can agree this is a sound, safe and reasonable course of action.

If there is anything we can do to help, we'd sure love to know! thanks!~

It had happened and i believed we could all live through it.

One of the good feeling of having the knife on hand is that you know you had just made the maker's a life a little better.

I would like to meet Rajkumar one day ; shake his hand and have a picture taken with him.

Bladeshow is coming and i did think of any of the kami's presence here will give the smiths a run for their $$. Unfortunately they have special orders already over their head.

For that Auntie i will pray that you win the lottery and have them moved over.

Subhakamana!

Sad tidings, sad times for Nepal and her people.

Like many others, if there is anything I can do to help HI and the Kami's, please advise.

No problem, we'll wait. Here's to hoping things improve. Can't say anymore without getting political about it.

Although I do find it funny, I was thinking just the other day that if I won the lottery or powerball, if you'd be offended by me asking to move the kamis tot he US. . .

Great minds stink alike. ;)

Yangdu, Please get the model # of your generator engine that I've seen a picture of in one of the shops, it looked like an Chang Fa diesel, I can build an Plasma generator that will make the engine run on carbon based waste products and water, old motor oil, grease from cooking, almost anything, so, when you can Please get those specs to me and I will make the unit Free for you and Pala. Thanks very much, Dave.

Yangdu, Please get the model # of your generator engine that I've seen a picture of in one of the shops, it looked like an Chang Fa diesel, I can build an Plasma generator that will make the engine run on carbon based waste products and water, old motor oil, grease from cooking, almost anything, so, when you can Please get those specs to me and I will make the unit Free for you and Pala. Thanks very much, Dave.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wow! Much Respect!

Incredible offer, props to you Original.

Very interesting. I've not heard of this before. (Which is not very significant since I'm very ignorant of things mechanical.)

Have you built a working one before?

Do you have any links to this technology?

It's kinda like what people are doing to run fryer grease in their diesel trucks and such.
Diesel engines can run on just about anything that you can get to combust under pressure.

any general idea wyet when custom orders will be opened up again? there is something in the back of my head taking form...

any general idea wyet when custom orders will be opened up again? there is something in the back of my head taking form...

Teclis22 i think what you fancied is everybody's wishful thinking but indeed the current situation is pretty messy.
You might want to check back again.

Once again may all the peace and luck with HI!

Hello Hi Brothers, yes, I have made the Plasma generators work on gas and diesel engines, I have all the valves and parts to make the one for the HI shop, this way they can run the Generator for basicly nothing. The engine of the generator can run 24-7 for a year and the oil will look like it was just changed, the exhaust puts out cleaner more oxygenated air than is taken in? Yep. This unit is just another suppressed technology by the oil company's.

Man, it really would be great for one of us to win the lottery and bring the whole HI shop and family's to Reno......

Hmm, if there were enough waste oils or feedstock around BirGorka(sp) we could make a couple waste oil forges and not need coal to forge?

That's a very generous offer you've made Original. Its also very interesting technology that you're talking about. I've heard heard of a variety of technologies that are being suppressed but can't seem to find any good info on them to see if they're real or not. Would you have any links or search tips that you wouldn't mind sharing to find good info regarding these various technologies? You keep doing what you're doing and more power to you.

Sure Stickfred, the first thing to Google is the Name Paul Pantone, his model, the G.E.E.T. can be built in several forms, as the French have been running farm tractors on geet for near a decade now. Wood gasifier's will also run engines, but they are dirty runners.
It is possible that we could get plans together for a methane digester system that could be easily built in Nepal to run a few forges, maybe getting the need for coal out of the formula, I'm working on it for sure and any ideas that other forumites may have are very welcome to help us solve some problems for HI.:):thumbup:

Another thing that might be worth considering. Charcoal will work interchangeably with coal in a coal forge, and burns cleaner.

Although I was under the impression that they got their coal supply problems sort of under control, and now they're having power problems for grinder/buffer/lights, etc..?

Back