Speed Dialer for Waved Spydercos

Hey Guys....

I'd like to Introduce to you the "Speed Dialer", the First and Only Neck, Belt, Shoulder and IWB Deployment system of it’s kind, developed especially for the Waved Delica and Endura series.

wendurashoulder.jpg

wendurashoulder2.jpg

wendurashoulder3.jpg

This system was designed for use on the Mercharness shoulder rig, however is adaptable to Civilian Labs shoulder systems as well as most other popular brand harnesses.

In the Shoulder rig the Speed Dialer can be carried left/right handed, Strong Arm/Cross Draw, and draw in both forward and reverse grip. It will also deploy easily in the seated position.

A simple pull straight out, and the knife is deployed with authority and speed.

wdelicaneck.jpg

wdelicaneck3.jpg

In Neck carry, access is quick and to the point

wdelicaiwb.jpg

The Speed Dialer can also easily be carried in IWB mode and will draw in both forward and reverse grip.

If you've ever found yourself with pants where the pockets are too thin and don't support the Waved Spyderco, the IWB Speed Dialer is the perfect answer to the problem.

The internal "trip wire" is user friendly, and if it should become damaged is easily repaired using ordinary 550 cord, knotted on both sides and ends sealed with heat.

The Speed Dialer has been deployed over 100 times, without a single failure, with no damage to the "trip wire what so ever.

This unique design makes it nearly fool proof, giving you accuracy each and every draw, and longevity in a clean simple Quick Deploying package.

wdelicabelt.jpg

A Belt rig is in the works, however it hasn't been debugged yet.
The belt rig will come with my standard closed 1.75" belt loop and will also work with the mini tek lok as a bolt on option and the large tek lok with a simple mod to the TL itself.

Drawing motion on the belt rig is straight backwards/forwards or up/down, and will work both left and right handed, handle up or down, depending on which grip you want to deploy into.

I would like to Thank James Perdue of Self Defense Forums for lighting the fire on this project..

If you have any questions,, please feel free to drop me a note Anytime.

ericn@mnsi.net

Thanks

Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical

Great work Eric. Will the same sheath work for both the Endura & Delica? How much?

GregB

Hey Greg....

The WE4 Endura and the WD4 Delica each have their own rig...
Since the Delica is quite a bit smaller,, they don't exchance sheaths...

Please email me for price..

Thanks

Eric
O/ST

Back