• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

speed tech

I am sure everyone has read many accolades about SpeedTech. Well, here is my SpeedTech experience:

Late on a Tuesday night, 8/17, I hit the SpeedTech web site and decided it was time to buy. I went into the "Build your own knife" section and started clicking. I reviewed my choices and hit "Submit Order." On 8/19, 10:23 AM (central time) I get this detailed quote and confirmation to my order. I was unsure about the engraving options I had chosen and replied with a question. Fifteen (15) minutes later I got an answer. I was impressed, picked up the phone, and called. I got a wonderful reception, that I have already mentioned before on this forum. Melanie was great. The next day I got a message informing me I would be notified when my knife would be ready to ship. Monday the 23rd, I got a receipt from the "virtual check" option. Tuesday the 24th, I got a message that my clip was being sent to the engraver. The next Monday, 8/30, I got a message that my knife was being shipped. Two days later almost to the minute, 9/1, I received my SpeedTech Synergy with a satin polished 154CM swept blade, Liberty Cal Camo handle, cool pouch and "Made for Melvin" nicely laser engraved on the clip. "I BE HAPPY"
biggrin.gif

I also got another message from Melanie asking if I had received my knife. (Give the girl a raise, Jim)

Two weeks I have MY knife, including Cal Camo, engraving, and shipping. No hassle, more than wonderful service, lifetime warranty, AND the knife I wanted.

This knife opens so slick and fast I keep looking for a spring. I also appreciate SpeedTech designing a knife that perfectly fits my hand with amazing balance. I can't find an awkward way to hold it. I can even open it easily with my weak hand. It locks up tight and no blade play whatsoever. I can't put it down.
smile.gif

Sharp? Well, let me say, I am continuing to deny any knowledge of how my wife's snooty Himalayan cat lost that fur. Besides, I think he looks cool with a Mohawk.

You've heard it before and I am sure you'll hear it again; SpeedTech is a great company that puts out a great knife. I got great service and my SpeedTech story has a sharp and happy ending. When you call them,

Back