DSCF4546.jpg

DSCF4548.jpg

Wheredat pin go ?
DSCF4550.jpg

DSCF4551.jpg

DSCF4545.jpg

Kerry definitely is not fooling around when he's making a knife
-Vince

That is a great little knife!! Congrats Vince.
After telling KHam that I wasn't happy with any money clips out there, he came up with an answer. He did a great job bending the metal and keeping the strength intact. Its my only Hampton and its an EDC.

Nice one Vince. Kerry great knife. How'd you learn to make a knife like that?

:eek::eek::eek: Things are starting to sink into this thick scull of mine I guess. It's getting it back out and into my dang fingers that's the difficult(and might I say sloooooooow) part. That Old Dog knows some stuff now, I tell ya!:thumbup:

Thanks Randy,& that is a cool clip you got there,too
-Vince

:eek::eek::eek: Things are starting to sink into this thick scull of mine I guess. It's getting it back out and into my dang fingers that's the difficult(and might I say sloooooooow) part. That Old Dog knows some stuff now, I tell ya!:thumbup:

I'd say it's working Kerry & the thick skull may be holding it in your brain,too
I think Tony might be running a school for elite slipjoint makers out there in Indiana,like the Navy Seals of slipjoint makers or something like that,Army Rangers maybe ?? :D

Vince, that knife really looks great (and useful!). You and Kerry came up with a great knife in that swayback.

Back