• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Split from: MT Ludt "Splash" Damascus

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry guys I just could not resist. I already a favorite Dealers...

Now I know the reason why Captainclean… It’s because you come from Missouri, and you listen to the voices in your head.:confused:<p>It seems that no matter how many people say that Tim is not a dealer, you will not change your mind. You don’t even know him! Go back, and look through his post, and see the types of knives he sells.<p>It seems like you, and Chief <i>(and this is not a dig, it's plain and simple)</i> are just a little jealous that Tim has something before the two of you, and that you both have to revert to calling people that disagree with you names like MORON. Is that something that your mothers tought you growing up?:barf: Why don’t you take a break, and stop trying to ruin a good persons reputation... <b>The Man got lucky!</b>:)

if i've bought crack from Tim would that make him a dealer?

CAPTAINCLEAN,
After calling us all morons, do you really think ANY of us would do business with you? If so,you'd be the moron. by the way i have purchased knives before sight unseen and turned around and sold them the same day because they didnt suit may needs and YES i've bought more then one at a time!!!!!

Good one narruc1, it's DETROIT,MICHIGAN-I rest my case. You guys really don't read or think before you post do you? Yes if you bought Crack from anybody that would make them a dealer txlazer :confused: I don't need any customers like you guys believe me, all the people who have ever delt with me know I'm a very generous and fair person and now I know why I stayed away from the forums for so long:barf: Listen
I will type slow for you that don't understand if you buy at dealer pricing and sell at any price you are considered a dealer period, Chief or I didn't make this up gentleman it is a fact. If this guy had a table at a show what would you call him selling these knives? I never said Tim was anything less than a nice guy, I couldn't I don't know him personally so I wouldn't judge him based on his personality just his character and this isn't just me talking you can ask any dealer and they will tell you the same thing. And as for jealous I could have had them just as fast as him just like any of the other MTs you see because I'm a "dealer" and I know every distributor of the custom runs and can get them just as fast as anyone "except maybe Patrick for reasons I won't explain" so the jealousy is in your mind not mine.This is the end I will not respond anymore to this, if you guys want to waste your time convincing yourselfs feel free and if you want an opinion ask your favorite dealer what they think. :D

Ooops! Wrong state... Anyway, you still didn't mention why you revert to name calling, or did you skip over it because you can't explain it. I'm sure all the people that disagreed with you, would like to know why they are MORONS. Name calling only shows that your not intelligent enough to express yourself in any other way.<p>You also wrote...
<b>This is the end I will not respond anymore to this
</b><p><b>Why did you even start?</b>
<b>I know why I stayed away from the forums for so long
</b><p>Why didn't you stay away?
<b>If this guy had a table at a show what would you call him selling these knives?
</b>I get tables at shows, and I know other guy's that get tables, but we are not dealers! If that were the case, everyone that sells knives on this forum is a dealer. Isn't this forum a table of sort? I don't pay dealer prices for what I sell, and I sure in hell don't make money, so why can't I have a table? Its just another forum to sell my knives, so that I can buy others.

Bob,

How dare you question how my mother raised me...she is a saint. There are very few things people can do to make me mad, but talking poorly about my mother crosses the line. You have zero knowledge of what she is or how she conducts her life but you could certainly take some lessons from her on kindness, selflessness, civic envolvement for the betterment of the community, and most importantly manners. Your comments punctuate the fact that you have no class.

tought??? Can see your spell checker is still broke or you don't know how to use one or care how to use one. My mother is a retired college professor, she taught me how to spell along with many other virtues.

Any statement between you and I will never be plain and simple. I almost feel sorry for you.

The bottom line is if Spark wishes to let dealers continue to sell here as individuals and only charge them $30 a year, do you think I am going to pay $800+ a year to sell? Nope, not until he puts a stop to it.

LMAO:D:D... Is that the only thing you can say, or do Johnny? Make fun of the way I spell... Ooooh!:rolleyes: So now everyone knows that I make spelling errors, does it change what I said. You know what they say... "Use it or lose it". I don't sit, and type as much as you do I guess, so I tend to make some mistakes, but they are getting better, don't you think sweetie?<p>I'm glad to see that you to are learning also... You didn't stoop to name calling as you usually do!;)<p>You know Chief, I'm getting tired of having to come back at you, so why don't you do what you said, and not reply to my replies. You are using your mother as an excuse to fire back at me, and that is not too smart. I won't even defend what I said, because its nothing!<p>You have some set!:eek: Do you think that just because the big John Fergerson, Fergorsen, Forgeson, Frogson, ah what ever, says someone is a dealer, its automatically so?:D :D <b>Prove he's a dealer!</b><p><b>Oh, and Johnny... Good bye!</b>

That's enough. Chief, Narruc1 - you two <b>will</b> take this off the forums, or you two <b>will not</b> be posting here again. Period.

I've already warned both of you about this - this is the *final* warning. You two want to flame each other, be my guest - but do it somewhere else.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back