• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spring Cleaning Sale, Knives and Multitools.

*Items covered with the translucent red rectangle are either sold or sold pending funds.
Up for sale are some very nice like new and user knives and multitools. My wife and I just had our second baby, (little boy), and my priorities are shifting a bit, so I would like to put the money tied up in these items to other uses.

• Payment can be made through Paypal Goods and Services (I will PM my Paypal email upon request).
  • Prices Include shipping.
  • All knives ship from Pennsylvania via USPS.
  • When you pay please include your name, address, and the item you purchased in the "note to seller" so that you are guaranteed to get the item you ordered.
  • No international shipping.
  • Items are only listed on Bladeforums.com
  • If you purchase more than one knife, I will be happy to slightly discount your total as you will be saving me money on shipping costs.
  • I'll honor the first, "I'll take it" posted on the thread, or sent to me via PM.
Leatherman Crunch (Branded) ($70)

Great condition. Branded with "USATCO New York & California" Includes black leather sheath and Original Box.

Leatherman Kick ($24)

Leatherman Wingman ($30)

Leatherman Wingman (Modded) ($35)

I changed out some of the inner tools with ones from a Leatherman Sidekick and replaced the combination edge blade with the Sidekicks Plain edge Blade.

Gerber MP600 ($25)

Nice condition, little to no signs of cosmetic wear and tear, includes sheath.

Gerber MP600 (older model) ($25)

Nice condition, little to no signs of cosmetic wear and tear, includes sheath.

Sog Power Pint ($32)

Bought new from Amazon. Carried a few times. Used rarely. Like new condition.

Sog Aegis Frame Lock. ($15)

Really nice knife. Purchased here on blade forums as part of a package deal. Great detent. I'd keep this one if I could swap the pocket clip to the left side.

Mass Drop Gent w/Rose Wood Handles ($75)

I had a change of heart and decided to hold on to this one.

Maker Knife (Upgraded Model) ($60)

Awesome utility knife with a really interesting and innovative locking mechanism. This is the original model but has been upgrade with the new internal hardware which is more robust and solves some of the issues of the gen 1 hardware. Includes original packaging, paperwork, mini screwdriver, etc. I made a custom leather slip to hold this knife and a fisher space pen. I’ll throw it in too if I can track it down.

Victorinox Explorer $35

Older model with glass magnifying lens encased in grey plastic. Light cosmetic wear on cellidor scales.

Victorinox Minichamp ($30)

Otter Messer Anchor Knife ($25)

Nice wood handled slip joint with brass anchor inlay. fit and finish is a little rough. There is a great little video of how these knives are made on YouTube.

Opinel #8 Walnut (modded) ($15)

Handle has been reshaped with hard edges softened. A cutout for pinch opening the blade has been added. Wood has been shellacked and sanded for a soft luster finish.

Shatt and Morgan Heritage Series Ebony Jack ($65)

Some light marks on blade, otherwise very nice with good walk and talk and a clean half stop.

Spyderco Sage 1 (Sold to Dmicah1428)
Spyderco Sage 2 (Sold to Dmicah1428)
Spyderco Resilience Custom Wood Handle (Sold to Knife Stuff)
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 (Sold to Snuffle)
Spyderco Kiwi (Stainless Steel) (withdrawn)
Leatherman CS4 (Sold to Turbobaer)
Leatherman Squirt PS4 (Blue) (Sold JohnJefferies)

Leatherman Micra (Sold to Golden_Dragon)
Leatherman Piranha 2 (Sold to Turbobaer)
Gerber MP600 (Black Oxide) (Sold to Snuffle)
Sog Paratool (Sold to BenR)
Sog Paratool (Sold to BenR)

Protech Runt (Branded) (Sold to Hateman)
Victorinox Classic (Sold to Golden Eagle)
Buck 112 Ranger (Sold)

Victorinox Swiss Card Light w/red light (Sold to Hateman)
Kershaw Pico (Sold to Hateman)
YeeYou Utility Knife (Sold)

Last edited:
disregard. Didn't realize that I have this one. Thanks.

Last edited:
I'll take the black MP600 and the Paramilitary, please.
You've got it. My paypal email is (Removed for Safety) Please be sure to include the items you wish to purchase in the "note to seller" section when making your payment. Your total will be $110.

Last edited:
I’ll take the cs4 and piranha

pm’d

Edited to add piranha

Last edited:
I’ll take the cs4
Hello, they are yours. Please make payment to (Removed for Safety) and be sure to include the item you purchased in the "note to seller" so that I can be sure to send you the proper item. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'll take these, pm sent.
kershaw pico 15
Victorinox Swiss Card Light w/red light ($15)
Protech Runt (Branded) ($70)

Back