• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Springfield M1A Scout Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*** SOLD***

Alright folks,
This is my first firearm sale, so please be patient.

Up for sale is my NIB Springfield Armory Scout Squad. Unfired,

***Leupold scout scope not included, unless you want to add another $350.00.
***Selling because I live in the Peoples Republic of New York.

I would like $1,900.00 for this rifle. That is what I paid for it.

I will not ship to any other gun crazy state so please don't ask. Also this will ship from a FFL to a FFL only! Must be eighteen years or older and have legal right to own in your state.

Not sure if I can legally run a gun through paypal so I think a USPS Money Order is probably best. I have been informed by my bank that even when they call and verify the numbers they can still be fakes. So I will be waiting for it to clear.

These rifles are next to impossible to get, and usually priced high. So At this point in time I am firm on my price. Not looking for any trades at this time. Except for maybe older Seki or US made Sog knives. Bowies, Tridents, Governments, that sort of thing of the S1 variety. No Seal Pups or Pentagons.

Feel free to ask questions, i'm new at this and I'm sure I missed something. If you live in Extreme northern Vermont a face to face cash deal might be possible.

***Please make your communications in this thread followed by PM for details.

Last edited:
I believe that's a Squad/Scout with an 18" barrel and not the SOCOM with the 16" barrel....the SOCOM has a different gas system and muzzle-brake than this one.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, you are 100% correct! It is in fact a Scout Squad. I have been off all day and it appears that trend will continue.

The corrections have been made in my original post. Thanks kindly for your assistance.

LV,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back