• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Sprint Run Spyderco, Exclusive Strider and several others

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four
email: pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com
(not PayPal email)

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "emailed you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, less shipping, ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down. Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Spyderco Paramilitary 2, S45VN Sprint Run

20201215_165221 by William Chu, on Flickr

20201215_165245 by William Chu, on Flickr PLAGS

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157717711752012

Indistinguishable from new overall condition. S45VN blade is perfectly centered and flawless. No blade play. No nicks, chips or rolls on unused, original Spyderco factory edge. Smooth to open and close. Forest green Diamond Arc scales even "feel" new. All screws look exactly the same as the day the knife left Spyderco. Same with pocket clip According to included Spyderco documentation, once the knife is sold out, it will not be produced again. Comes with original Spyderco box, Product Information & Warranty Guide, Sprint Run documentation and baggie.

Overall Length: 8.3"
Blade Length: 3.4"
Weight: 3.8 oz.

SOLD, thank you R Rokair and as always thanks Blade Forums.

2. M. Strider SMF Gunner Grip Hybrid, 2018 NY Custom Knife Show Exclusive

20210103_165032 by William Chu, on Flickr

20210103_165057 by William Chu, on Flickr

Additional Pics:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/184991951@N03/albums/72157717707682473

Made exclusively for 2018 NYCKS. Gunner grip hybrid with uniquely flamed lock scale and uniquely striped blade. Excellent overall condition. Has been carried occasionally and used a glorified letter opener and to open a few Amazon boxes. ZERO hard use whatsoever. CTS 204P blade shows very minimal wear or use. Blade is perfectly centered. Zero blade play. Just a hint of "standard" Strider lock stick. No nicks, chips or rolls on original Strider edge. Black aluminum gunner grip presentation scale has a tiny tiny amount of wear on several of the high spots. Please note: most of the white specks you see on the gunner grip are dust/lint particles. Uniquely flamed titanium lock side scale with blue, purple, silver and a bit of copper is like new. My sh*tty photgraphy skills don't do any justice to the amazing colors. The matching pocket clip has one ultra faint scratch by the screw. However, it's not readily noticeable and you really have to look for it to see it. Every screw is like new, nothing stripped or mangled. The pivot screw has a tiny bit of black paint missing but has zero effect on functionality. Excellent action. Extremely smooth to open and close. In fact so smooth, that it can be Spydie flicked open.

Overall length 9"
Blade length 4"
Weight 6.3 oz

$770 delivered, Venmo or Zelle.
$797 delivered, PayPal Good & Services.
Do NOT commit to buy unless you have carefully read terms & conditions, especially if you are new to Blade Forums. Before offering TRADES, read above.

*****Also For Sale*****

- Strider SMF Tanto -
https://bladeforums.com/threads/strider.1767154/

50723871128_1e740d5c44_m.jpg

- Grayman Satu - $295
https://bladeforums.com/threads/grayman-satu-315-microtech-socom-elite-sold.1761505/

50707842977_f697cf70e5_m.jpg

- Microtech UTX 85 Limited Ed Spartan -
https://bladeforums.com/threads/you-dont-see-this-everyday.1759602/

50556346961_179bd98f6f_m.jpg

Last edited:
Back