Sprints, Dealer Exclusives, and Limited Runs

What's the scoop (or rather, how do I get the scoop) on limited production or specialty Benchmades?

I know I've missed out on a few very nice limited-production (the AFCK in satin-finish M390 and blue/black G10 comes to mind), and now I'm in the mood to get in on the next one if it tickles my fancy.

Will this be the forum where we get word, or is there a different means to be notified (facebook, email list, special section on Benchmade's website, etc.)?

Most of our special runs will be ran through our Premium Plus dealers as they are unique to them. I would recommend keeping an eye on our Special Projects section of corporate forums as pictures and videos will be going up about different materials and concept pieces that we are using.

http://benchmadeforum.com/eve/forums

What's the scoop (or rather, how do I get the scoop) on limited production or specialty Benchmades?

I know I've missed out on a few very nice limited-production (the AFCK in satin-finish M390 and blue/black G10 comes to mind), and now I'm in the mood to get in on the next one if it tickles my fancy.

Will this be the forum where we get word, or is there a different means to be notified (facebook, email list, special section on Benchmade's website, etc.)?

BM has had their own forum for many years. You'd never miss out on a LE if you were active there. Even the ones that sell out in a day...just saying.

BM has had their own forum for many years. You'd never miss out on a LE if you were active there. Even the ones that sell out in a day...just saying.

+1. Good info there, and some good deals from fellow members on models that I didn't have the cash for when they were first released.

It would nice to see those posted or relayed over here too but I guess now that we have this subforum, I'd be surprised if someone didn't throw up a thread when something is about to come out.

Most of our special runs will be ran through our Premium Plus dealers as they are unique to them. I would recommend keeping an eye on our Special Projects section of corporate forums as pictures and videos will be going up about different materials and concept pieces that we are using.

http://benchmadeforum.com/eve/forums

I think it would be a good idea to have a Special Projects thread here also. Maybe a sticky up top.
Not sure if you would want to fool with that for us though, but we would appreciate it if you would consider it.

We wouldn't really even need the pics and videos if that's too much trouble. Just when and how to get the special runs(and new models) would be nice.

I think it would be a good idea to have a Special Projects thread here also. Maybe a sticky up top.
Not sure if you would want to fool with that for us though, but we would appreciate it if you would consider it.

We wouldn't really even need the pics and videos if that's too much trouble. Just when and how to get the special runs(and new models) would be nice.

Great idea Kenny. Let's hoe Ryan can find the time to get it over here. A simple copy/paste would be adequate. ;)

Several of the LE , special editions are not posted by Benchmade on their forum either. A lot are found by members before they are officially announced.

Back