Spyder bite.

m. wohlwend

BANNED
2011-04-13_17-13-39_838.jpg

now I am wanting a military for some reason... :eek:

I carry BOTH of these everyday!

What's in your pocket??? :D

Last edited:
Spydie Millies.jpg When you gotta carry the best...

CF goodness w/M390
Orange Sprint S30V
Digicam S30V for everyday

Mark, i just got three new spydercos yesterday actually. My first spydercos. I love them! I got a Paramilitary 2 which is PERFECT, a wave endura, and a manix 2. the knives are awesome.

hi mark. i like the spydies, but i have to say i carry a Vic Farmer as an EDC. i have to ask...why do you carry both spydies daily? do you carry them together (i.e. same time)? just curious.

hi mark. i like the spydies, but i have to say i carry a Vic Farmer as an EDC. i have to ask...why do you carry both spydies daily? do you carry them together (i.e. same time)? just curious.

Yes. Both daily. Cause my uncle who was a sniper in 'nam told me to always carry three. That way you have extra if you loose one or someone tries to take one away from you.... :)

Endura front pocket, sage rear pocket. Not sure where the military will go yet....

Yes. Both daily. Cause my uncle who was a sniper in 'nam told me to always carry three. That way you have extra if you loose one or someone tries to take one away from you.... :)

Endura front pocket, sage rear pocket. Not sure where the military will go yet....

I have Eric (dericesmond here on BF) make me sheaths for my militarys to use as neckers....

CF Millie.jpg IMAG0303.jpg IMAG0343.jpg

1shot1kill - I was thinking about doing that with my Para2 or Manix. How do you like having a folder as a neck knife? What are the pros?

Im not sure if i should get another Paramilitary 2 or a Military next.

1shot1kill - I was thinking about doing that with my Para2 or Manix. How do you like having a folder as a neck knife? What are the pros?

Im not sure if i should get another Paramilitary 2 or a Military next.

Eric makes my sheaths for whatever I send him...he is also a big Spydie fan from what I can tell. I also have necker sheathes for my PM2 and I am in process of sending him a blur, G10 Leek and a Sebenza Tanto for him to make sheathes for. I love the option of taking my folders with me around my neck, mainly because my pockets are usually full with other knives. I can deploy the knife just as quickly from my neck sheath as I can from my pocket. It also makes carrying a knife easier when I don't have pockets to put a knife into. I also like the fact that I can carry a big knife (i.e. my CF Military) without having a "footprint" any bigger than a smaller fixed blade neck knife. (i.e. my CRK Professional Soldier)

Today I had a Delica4 PE & my SAK Alox Farmer. Yesterday was my Endura4 waved & my SAK Alox Soldier.

Back