• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Benchmade, Camillus, Benchmade, Mission,Boker etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mastiff

Gold Member
Mission MPF1-Ti-TNTO S/SR

US made all Tanto framelock.non serrated Beta Ti 4 inch blade. Very stout build, non magnetic, never used, sharpened, never cut anything other than an arm hair. I'm original owner and am asking only what I paid not counting tax,shipping, etc. UPS ground insured would be on me for the cost of $400. It's an amazing knife and about as thick a Ti liner as you can find. I've had it since 2002-3, but I can't tell when it was made. Alignment is perfect, though when you first look at it you will think otherwise. You have to see it to understand. Explanations don't work.

*Will trade for A2 bladed model*,Lone wolf Ranger T3, or custom bowie/skinner/edc ( from BF maker) with W2, or A11 class steel ( 10V , K294 etc. Only something that gets the steel junky in me curious) Same consideration for Camillus Cuda Maxx 5.5 inch D2, plain edge NIB I will trade for something good, but I won't sell the Cuda Maxx 5,5))

------------------------------------------------------------------

Camillus ( real company, before bankruptcy) "EDC" in Talonite ( note, this is not the Cuda 5.5 Maxx in D2. I have that but it's not for sale. I'd have to trade for something really amazing)
NIB $235. Has ( gold) Ti Nitride trim

Other EDC's in D2, 154cm, aus 8, 420hc. All NIB. Can sell as set, or sell Talonite seperately.

----------------------------------------------------------------

New never used Rukus model 610

Unused edge is a letdown. Not sharp enough to shave with, but this is the way it came. I am original owner. Nothing like my M4 Contego or M4 Grip.

Alignment is excellent. It sits in the middle when closed, and does no scraping or impinging ( is that a real word? :) ) when opening and closing. No touching on either side when closed as well.

Action is light and smooth even for an axis lock, which says a lot.

No changes, modifications, or even any screws touched much less opened . I'm not one for knifesturbation either so it's just as it came to me from the dealer. It does have a coat of Renn wax on the blade.

Blade has no scratches I can see without a magnifier, which I don't bother with. If I can't see it with my eyes, I don't worry about it. This is supposed to be a user as it is and it's just sitting around. Something seems wrong with that. The large, beautiful blade, smooth benchmade lock and action should be appreciated not put away gathering dust.

I've had my chance, so it's time to move on.

-price drop to $235 money order only to US address, lower 48. No New York City please. :(, no offense meant.

I Will UPS ground it insured for that $235 to you. USPS Money order preferred, but any large, well known and respected bank money order/teller check will do. I do not have Pay Pal and won't be getting it. USPS does provide more protection for the sender and buyer which is why I prefer it.

If you are the kind of person that talks about how a imperfection inside the knife out of normal sight you need a magnifier to see is the worst thing that ever happened to you in your life and you now need therapy, please look elsewhere. I don't have time, nor are any knives I own perfect just like me. They are as described, or better depending on your viewpoint.

The box has storage bruises and scratches. The inside stuff is there and intact.

Please reply on the thread for a record of our communications. Contacting me other than the thread can be done at jlewanowicz@nc.rr.com records of e-mails can also be kept easier than PM's on BF.

Please don't pm me with questions. Ask on the thread preferably, or e-mail me. Don't think something's wrong if it takes a while for me to get back to bladeforums. No one will be ignored though. Times of postings are given preference but I hold the right of refusal to anybody. ( I never have had to in all the time here)

I do not have pictures at this time. Sorry. It may be a week or more before I do.

It looks like a stock, NIB 610 ( full size) Rukus.

Thank you.

Note* Added this morning:12-7-12
Rare Spyderco steel framed Native 2 AUS 10 plain edge new in box, old stock. One of the most difficult to find Spyderco's in plain edge ( 300 made ?)

$160 includes UPS ground & insurance to lower 48, except NYC

---------------------------------------

440V SE millie. Sold as used though it has never been used. It comes with no box or paperwork. Only SE offered in this thread

$150 includes UPS ground insured to lower 48, except NYC

--------------------------------------------
BG42 Boker Helios A.G.Russell limited edition. Plain edge, NIB, Box has wear& storage damage, knife is perfect, like new, $180

--------------------------------------------------
Many, many spydercos that are nice finds. 98% are NIB, old stock if they are listed, or for sale. That pretty much means It's time to go for them and if they are it's a safe bet they are LNIB..

No trades unless the words S90V, or M2 for benchmade is on the knife you are offering. :). Something equally as cool for this old steel junky. We can talk about price on e-mail, not BF thread or BF PM. jlewanowicz@nc.rr.com

Please let me know if you are a spyderco factory forum member and give me your login name. Naturally I'm the mastiff there too.

No mods, messed up screws ( or even messed with, opened, or attempted to open. LNIB means even the clip and screws are untouched just like from the factory. Most are clear siliconed ( A.G.Russell) , some have Renn Wax where appropriate. If bought, you get to choose silicone, oil, or wax for transporting of knife to you..

Joe

PS: Other knives 44oV plain edge Spyderco natives ( 3 currently) $90 each
ZDP Caly jr's PE, black, not red. ( 3 currently) $85 each
ZDP Jess Horn , red handle, ( 0 currently) -- each

All above knives New in box, New old stock.

Last edited:
Thread will close. All in process of selling or sold will go on obviously but for the others, times up. Thank you for your consideration and your politeness to those I spoke with.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back