• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Spyderco, Benchmade, Ferrum Forge, Oh My!

Blades'N'Beetus

Gold Member
It is summer and I'm gearing up to go on a small camping trip. Looking to make room/funds for some fixed blades to take along (plus I'm still dreaming of one day affording that stupid snecx buster). All blades listed are in damn near perfect condition unless listed otherwise. Will ship to conus using usps. Accepting paypal G&S. Please be patient with uploads. I'm new to image uploading so I'm struggling along. If you dont see a link for the knife you want to look just request image and I can email/text it to you.

7/02/19 - 8:51pm I've given up on uploading. Everytime I try to post photobucket links BF gives me an error saying that I'm posting spam. I actively check post often. Let me know if you need pics via text or email.

1. Massdrop/Ferrum Forge Buc - SOLD
This is the bronze version. If you love having a pocket cleaver that doesnt take up to my space when carried, take a look.

2. PMP Knives Revenge - SOLD
Once again a bronze cleaver. I actually love this knife but Its catch and release. The 3.7" blade is just too big for office carry so I'm saying goodbye. Blade slightly favors presentation scale.

3. Spyderco Laci Szabo folder - SOLD
Beautiful blade. Its sat in the safe pretty much since the moment I got it. Love this one but I can't give myself an actual excuse to carry it. Shame too it really is a looker. 4" Persian blade is no joke.

4. Benchmade SOCP dagger folder - SOLD
This knife doesnt seem all that popular but I enjoy it. Once again it's a safe queen. Havent great to fiddle with and action is superb.

5. Amare Knives Coloso - 50
Big ol folder. These are all large- lengthy blades but this one in particular is one thicc knife. Pretty much nib but I knocked down the price because the blade favors the presentation scale.

6. Gaylean Launch 7 - 75
Kershaw is definitely a favorite still however this knife doesnt have the "feel" I want out of an ots auto folder. I like autos that feel more tactical and a bit heavier.

7. Steel Will Arcturus - 50
I'm really liking some of the products steel will has been delivering, but this is not the EDC for me. Funny the Gaylean is not tactical enough, this one is too tactical for me. The blade is mean and functional...also surprisingly sharp from factory.

7. Buck 110 micarta w/s30v blade - SOLD
Great steel but this one was just a lil disappointing. Theres some up/down side to side blade blade present. Solid lockup and excellent, sharp s30v. Very great carry. Not sure why but this one came from factory with one micarta scale being damn near smooth and the other being solidly textured. Price reflects what I feel are oddities with blade.

Thanks BF!!!

Last edited:
Back