1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Spyderco, Benchmade, Ferrum Forge, Oh My!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Blades'N'Beetus, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Blades'N'Beetus

Blades'N'Beetus Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 14, 2017
    It is summer and I'm gearing up to go on a small camping trip. Looking to make room/funds for some fixed blades to take along (plus I'm still dreaming of one day affording that stupid snecx buster). All blades listed are in damn near perfect condition unless listed otherwise. Will ship to conus using usps. Accepting paypal G&S. Please be patient with uploads. I'm new to image uploading so I'm struggling along. If you dont see a link for the knife you want to look just request image and I can email/text it to you.

7/02/19 - 8:51pm I've given up on uploading. Everytime I try to post photobucket links BF gives me an error saying that I'm posting spam. I actively check post often. Let me know if you need pics via text or email.

1. Massdrop/Ferrum Forge Buc - SOLD
    This is the bronze version. If you love having a pocket cleaver that doesnt take up to my space when carried, take a look.

2. PMP Knives Revenge - SOLD
    Once again a bronze cleaver. I actually love this knife but Its catch and release. The 3.7" blade is just too big for office carry so I'm saying goodbye. Blade slightly favors presentation scale.

3. Spyderco Laci Szabo folder - SOLD
    Beautiful blade. Its sat in the safe pretty much since the moment I got it. Love this one but I can't give myself an actual excuse to carry it. Shame too it really is a looker. 4" Persian blade is no joke.

4. Benchmade SOCP dagger folder - SOLD
    This knife doesnt seem all that popular but I enjoy it. Once again it's a safe queen. Havent great to fiddle with and action is superb.

5. Amare Knives Coloso - 50
    Big ol folder. These are all large- lengthy blades but this one in particular is one thicc knife. Pretty much nib but I knocked down the price because the blade favors the presentation scale.

6. Gaylean Launch 7 - 75
    Kershaw is definitely a favorite still however this knife doesnt have the "feel" I want out of an ots auto folder. I like autos that feel more tactical and a bit heavier.

7. Steel Will Arcturus - 50
    I'm really liking some of the products steel will has been delivering, but this is not the EDC for me. Funny the Gaylean is not tactical enough, this one is too tactical for me. The blade is mean and functional...also surprisingly sharp from factory.

7. Buck 110 micarta w/s30v blade - SOLD
    Great steel but this one was just a lil disappointing. Theres some up/down side to side blade blade present. Solid lockup and excellent, sharp s30v. Very great carry. Not sure why but this one came from factory with one micarta scale being damn near smooth and the other being solidly textured. Price reflects what I feel are oddities with blade.

[​IMG]

Thanks BF!!!

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ulf Krogstad

Ulf Krogstad Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2013
    I'll take socp

Payment sent. Thanks

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  3. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Socp spf to ulf krogstad

4. LaserGuidedSock

LaserGuidedSock

Jun 14, 2019
    Any pics of the Szabo?

5. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    LaserGuidedsock pls read post

6. d-wade

d-wade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2015
  7. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
  8. d-wade

d-wade Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2015

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    Blades'N'Beetus likes this.
  9. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Lol appreciated/updated

d-wade likes this.
  10. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Buc, spydie, and PMP are SPF

11. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Buc, spydie, PMP, and SOCP are SOLD! Thanks BF.

12. Sturubu

Sturubu Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 16, 2010
    I'll take the Buck 110.

13. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Buck 110 is SOLD to sturubu

14. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Which color is the Coloso? Black handle/satin blade or Tan handle/black blade ?

15. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Black handle w/satin blade

16. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Can you email me pics of the Coloso to sabre66 (at) live.com

17. Blades'N'Beetus

Sep 14, 2017
    Pics incoming