• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Benchmade, GECs, ESEE and a Watch FS

Hey all!
Up for sale are a couple of gems from my collection.

Shipping only to Canada or the US.
Prices are in CAD and include shipping and PayPal fees for G&S.
Payment via PayPal or EMT only.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or an Email gets it.
I hold the right to refuse a sale.
NO TRADES, please.
Please allow for a couple of days for me to ship, as I have a busy schedule and require some time to prepare everything and get it in the mail.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Apologize in advance for the crappy cellphone photos!!!

First up is a Spyderco Para 3 LW. NIB. Unused- flipped a few times and inspected . Basically a perfect example with solid lockup, super smooth action and great centering. Comes with box, as well. $$$0LD!!!!

Next up is an ESEE Izula 2. Used a bit and sharpened. I installed a killer metal belt clip that works extremely well with the knife. This one’s an older release with a serial of 693.
Perfect for EDC and light camping duties. I used it a handful of times and it shows a bit in the coating. Condition is 9/10 if you ask me, though. Edge is razor sharp. Asking $110 shipped.

Next is a sharpened, but barely used Benchmade BM200 Puukko. I think I have the box, but would have to check. I sharpened it, and slightly scratched at the finish. Tried to capture in photos. No major scratches, just some small ones buly the bevel and a tad towards the belly on one side. Nothing manor but it’s definitely visible. Makes it a perfect used. Perfect condition otherwise, and now extremely sharp! Finished in a 2K waterstone.
$$$0LD!!.

Next is a GEC duo. I’m packaging them together but will entertain selling separately. Both come with tubes.
The #97 Beavertail is a factory second, but is in perfect condition as far as I can tell.
Great centering and the pull is as the other 97s that I handled and owned. Unused, basically.
The BullNose has taken a nice natural patina, and is in great shape otherwise.
Both have been sharpened.
Take both for $$$0LD!!!
Beavertail separately for $$$0LD
Bullnose separately for $$$0LD

Next up is a gorgeous GEC fixed blade- the H10118 Hunter in Woodland Muslin Micarta. Absolutely stubbing little fixed blade. Completely unused, but sharpened (came with real poor edge so I had to fix it) and is now shaving sharp.
Comes with a gorgeous OEM peather sheath, and its original tube. Asking $110 shipped.

Lastly, I’m selling a real sweet, lightly worn but immaculate Seagull 1963 Mechanical Chronograph. You can read about it here:
https://www.longislandwatch.com/Seagull_1963_Chronograph_p/6488-2901c.htm
It keeps great time and has no issues. Will come with the leather band pictured, as well as its original (but simple) box, and a very nice original Nato strap. Asking $$$0LD!!!

Please let me know if you have questions.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi, if still available, I'll take both the Beavertail and Bullnose.

Thanks,
Gab

Back