• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, BM, GEC & Fellhoelter

Hey all!
Up for sale are a couple of gems from my collection.
All come with boxes / tubes except for the Benchmade 940-2.

Shipping only to Canada or the US. Prices are in CAD and include shipping and PayPal fees for G&S.
Payment via PayPal only.
First "I'll take it" followed by a PM or an Email gets it.
I hold the right to refuse a sale.
No trades, please.
Please allow for a couple of days for me to ship, as I have a busy schedule and require some time to prepare everything and get it in the mail.
If you have any questions, please let me know.

First up is a Spyderco Native Salt.
Got it a few weeks ago, and have fondled it a bit, but didn’t use it to cut anything or even carry it, because I got a SpydieChef the same week and like it more.
Knife is perfect as far as I can tell with great action and F&F. LC200N is great from my personal experience with the Chef, as well.
Asking $OLD!

Next up is a Benchmade 940-2. Virtually unused, and is in perfect condition. Great F&F for a Benchmade! Action is ridiculously smooth and drop-shutty, without blade-play. The perfect 940..!
Asking $OLd! because I cannot find the box.

Next up is a Spyderco Urban in K390. This knife is unused but lightly carried. Comes with box. Perfect example of a great Spyderco in a rare high end steel.
Asking $100 shipped.

Lets throw a pen in the mix!
A Fellhoelter Tiny-Bolt. Will come with 4 extra Lamy cartridges for no extra cost!
Lightly carried. Great condition.
Asking $0LD!

Next up is a GEC #43 Oregon Trapper in Vintage Green jogged bone. A Northfield knife, so blade is polished to perfection. F&F on this one is perfection. Knife unused and uncarried. Comes with pin and in a tube with the Knives Ship Free leather slip.
Asking $OLD

We’ll continue with another slip-joint from GEC. This time with a #56 Bird Dog model in Mustard Jigged Bone.
Light use with slightest marks to show it.
Come in the tube for only $90 CAD!

Next is the perfect GEC EDC knife in this Boy’s with Green Micarta.
Perfect example, virtually unused but carried.
$0LD!

Lastly, I have this rare GEC #14 in Antique Amber Jigged bone. That was a SFO in a limited run. Completely unused and uncarried, in tube. $OLD!!!!

Sorry in advance for picture quality!
Pics below:

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back