• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Caly3 Sprint, Paramilitary 2 Blurple, Native 5 fluted titanium, colt AR-15-K

DireWoof

Gold Member
Payment via PayPal, prices include USPS priority shipping.

Spyderco Caly 3 Hap40 Sprint C113GPGR
SOLD, Brand new, never even carried. Includes box & paperwork.
DSC03106.jpg DSC03105.jpg
Spyderco C81GPDBL2 Paramilitary 2 Dark Blue (Blurple) G10 Handle Clip Point Plain
SOLD, Very good condition, lightly used, no visible issues, good centering, never sharpened. No box or paperwork
1.jpg 2.jpg
Spyderco Native 5 fluted titanium plain blade
$215, Bought this used on the forums a couple years back. Didn't look like it had much use before me and I only carried a few times. Very good condition. Very minor light scratches on the top of the back (only visible if you are looking and very picky), also the pivot screw shows a little bit of wear. Good centering and never sharpened (AFAIK)
3.jpg 4.jpg

Colt AR-15-K pocket knife
$30 - Knife that was given to me.. don't know a whole lot about it, but it is pretty dull, stiff to open, and old. Seems like a good collector knife for a colt person though..

7.jpg 8.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, so sorry. I’ll have to wait until Wednesday. I’m sure it won’t still be available but if it is I’ll take it.

Pay pal is set up. I’m ready to purchase the paramilitary 2 if it’s still available! I’m sorry it’s taken so long for me to get that ready to go.

This PM2 is my first spyderco and it’s absolutely amazing! Very well taken care of! Thank you so much for an amazing knife! I’m already looking at more Spyderco’s. You’re an enabler to my addiction! Pray for me haha

Back