• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Carbon Fiber models

I have 2 different Spyderco models with Carbon Fiber handles. One is the Spyderco Military PE model with Peel Ply Carbon fiber handle and an S30V blade NIB. The other is the Spyderco CF Harpy, PE with the gloss coated carbon fiber handle. I can trade these together or separately.
I would like to trade these for other Spyderco models. There are a few Benchmade models I like i.e. the models 640 & 650. You can e-mail me at > joedot@swbell.net << with trade offers

2 Spyderco Carbon Fiber knives that people blow paychecks on and no offers at all :confused: Wow? Do I have bad breath or something to that effect :eek: Maybe it's just timing. OK one BTT and I will see.

no sales? just trades?

Saf-t-cab...... FYI...... JD is one of the good guys here... No worries with him.... I have bought from him before.....

no sales? just trades?

Excuse me Sir :) I didn't say anything about a sale. I know these knives are listed in the "TRADE" slot here on BF. I'm not violating any rules. But if I offended you somehow we can sure talk about it :( .

Now if you do have something you would like to offer for trade for the knives I will be glad to listen to your offer :)

Back