Spyderco Customer Service; A Cut Above The Rest

Kodiak PA

Gold Member
Pardon the pun but this company has the best customer service I have ever seen. Buck is excellent, too but Spyderco knives have more appeal to me. I just sent my Military in to get a small (and I mean very small) bit of blade play adjusted. Darn thing came back in less than 2 weeks looking brand new. The new grind on it was much sharper when it came back than when I sent it and all the dang scratches were gone! It even smelled good! :D What lube do you guys use? Oh yeah, the blade play was nowhere to be seen.

What did this cost me? I just sent a check for $10 with the knife. For this I got the facelift, a catalog, a personalized letter, a small handout on knife care tips, free bubble wrap :))), 2nd day Fed Ex shipment and a knife that looked brand new. This is why I keep buying Spydercos!

Thank You Spyderco!

Greg:
My experience with customer service was no less satisfying! I sent my Spyderench in the have the blade re-ground anfter I carelessly dropped-it and snapped off 1/8" from the tip. I told them to call or email with repair costs should a new blade be an option. About two weeks later, the brown truck comes by and my 'rench had a blade so perfectly reground, I woulda sworn it was new! ;)
Cost to me: shipping. I LOVE this company!!!
Brian

Back