SPYDERCO CUSTOMER SERVICE QUESTION.

Has anyone used their Customer Service services? I was wondering what the usual wait time was for a sharpening and clip replacement(broken off screw head). Can you call them for a status on the repair?

I believe there was a thread about this a little while ago, the answer was you couldn't get an exact status of where your knife is in the process.

Took me a few weeks. I just checked emails to see if I could narrow it down (no dice). I remember it being faster than I expected and was very pleased with the results.

Seems like 4 to 8 weeks. I used it for my Dodo and the blade came back like new.

While you can't get an up to second update, their CS is fantastic. Send it in, trust the process and your blade will be back before you know it.

Right after I posted this thread I checked the bank account and saw that Spyderco had cashed my check. 2 out of 3, getting better. The first anxiety threshold is it getting delivered OK(PO says delivered at desk and my mind pictures someone walking by the desk and grabbing it), next is that they truly have it and are working on it, and finally back home safe and sound. Check cashed might mean shipping soon. I will update when it arrives.

Mine was much quicker, under three weeks, but it obviously depends on what they have scheduled ahead of yours. Either way, as said above, it will be quicker than you think if you try not to stress over it, and I am confident you will be very happy with the service.

I called Spyderco this AM, one knife had to go to another department he said(probably because of the clip screw). Very nice person and he gave me the tracking number for it(sending out today or tomorrow at the latest). He asked for my email and said if I had included it they would have sent me the tracking info. So anyone sending something in to them be sure and give them your email. Very professional and they even answered the phone the first time, so far very happy with their CS.

Got my ATR's back today! Excellent job sharpening and fixing clip, quite happy with their CS Department. Nice letter with the Gold Spyderco Image at the top for my records. Nice to see all three ATR's back together.

IMG_3180.jpg IMG_3181.jpg

I called Spyderco this AM, one knife had to go to another department he said(probably because of the clip screw). Very nice person and he gave me the tracking number for it(sending out today or tomorrow at the latest). He asked for my email and said if I had included it they would have sent me the tracking info. So anyone sending something in to them be sure and give them your email. Very professional and they even answered the phone the first time, so far very happy with their CS.
Who did you call?

Who did you call?
I called the Spyderco number and pushed the right buttons when prompted,there is an extension with the number in the letter pictured too.
If your knife requires other services or you have any questions concerning the repair process, please contact us directly:
Toll free: 800-525-7770 X255
Phone: 303-279-8383 X255
E-mail: customerservice@spyderco.com

Back