• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco D'allara Rescue Price Drop!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, terms of sale. CONUS only, sorry. Shipping is included, and is USPS flat rate with delivery confirmation, insurance upon request at your cost. Paypal: gift or add 4%. No trades, trying to fund some ZTs :D

Please send questions to me via PM or email to jhyde7585 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Up for sale today:

1) LNIB Spyderco D'allara rescue. I am second owner, but this was clearly not carried, used, or sharpened. Only marks appear to be from storage, and can be seen in pics. Slight wear on barrel bolts, and a small mark on the highest point of the pivot screw. Other than that, flawless. Only marks on blade are from OIL. Box included. This one is stupid smooth. Moved to trade.

2) LNIB Spyderco Civilian. Flawless, except for a few small scuffs on G10. Got it this way. Never carried, used, or sharpened. Centered. (due to grind and lack of a liner on one side, it looks off.) No marks on clip or pivot. Only marks on blade are from OIL. Pouch and paperwork included (yes, warning tag is there too) $105 $SPF

Rescue Pics:
dsc00788le.jpg

dsc00789cr.jpg

dsc00792fm.jpg

dsc00793b.jpg

dsc00794n.jpg

dsc00795kp.jpg

dsc00790vf.jpg

dsc00791jh.jpg

Civilian Pics:
dsc00796mi.jpg

dsc00797ap.jpg

dsc00799o.jpg

dsc00800sf.jpg

dsc00802lr.jpg

dsc00803st.jpg

dsc00798nr.jpg

Last edited:
I can't see the pics. Is this the plain edge or the serrated edge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back