• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco deep carry titanium clips - for Delica, Endura, Paramilitary 2, Police...

I don't suppose anodizing or having these come in any other colors will be an option will it :D I would LOVE a dark blue one.

HI fellas - thanks for all the great posts. I'm working on getting these done asap and I'll certainly let everyone know.

Yessir, Jalcon, I'm hoping to have some colors as options.

Casey

Hey guys, brand new to this forum and just fell in love with my new endura wave today. Casey, is it still possible for us to order a deep carry clip? If so, that would be amazing. I personally would like a dark blue one of option #3. Is it better for me to make this order via PM, email, etc? Thanks!
-Sibo

Hi Fish -
I'm making extras to sell as well as keeping track of people who are interested. I should have plenty of extras for anyone kicking it around.
Csaey

I'd definitely be interested in a darker colored one, if possible. Black, preferably - but am open to any other dark(er) color really. If doable put me down for one...and PP now or later?

Hi Casey. In your next run, I'd be pleased to order 3. 1 regular and 2 with long leg. All without logos if possible. I suppose if colors become an option, the options choices could be placed in the PayPal note area.
Contact me upon availability.
Thanks

Hi fellas - sorry about the delayed response. I will hopefully have some clips ready to go around the New Year. That's my goal, anyways. The best thing is to paypal when they are done. I will keep you posted, and hopefully have some color options.
Thanks,
Casey

Any prototype pics?
Hi fellas - sorry about the delayed response. I will hopefully have some clips ready to go around the New Year. That's my goal, anyways. The best thing is to paypal when they are done. I will keep you posted, and hopefully have some color options.
Thanks,
Casey

If there is any space left for pre-orders, I would like to reserve two of the long ones (that fit the Delica/Endura). Thanks, Casey. :)

Just wanted to say thanks for a great product!

On my Manix2 (with Allen Putman scales)

image.jpg

Wow those sold like wildfire... Congrats.. They look amazing an I would like a couple or three of the plain ones. When you get them finished please let me know. Happy holidays.

Hey Pablo - no prototype pics yet. I have the laser cutter working on it though.

You bet D1 - I will set a couple aside for you.

Thanks Dish for the great feedback! I am really glad it's working well for you. Those scales are killer! Great design. That is my next project - hopefully I'll have some custom scales for sale at the end of January.

Thanks Eod - I'll let you know when they're done. I appreciate the kind words.

Back