• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Delica and DF H1 SE Salt, Kershaw Ti Skyline and Others.

Hello all, cleaning out the draw of some that don't get used.

PM me(prefer) or email me at numis4collinj at outlook dot com

Feel free to message me questions, offers and trade offers.

Terms; PayPal G&S only, CONUS only.

Trades; AWT minigrip scales, Spyderco Mantra 1, spyderco byrd Ti meadowlark or robin.

Spyderco Delica 4 user. Hardware has been bead blasted(?) by previous owner. Missing one of the pocket clip screws. Centering is off and the blade has scratches from use. Nice action and lockup. $old

Spyderco DragonFly H1 SE Salt. Used but not abused. Scales dyed blue. Slight up/down play typical in backlocks without liners. $40
jFxSE3X.jpg
YgtVxKO.jpg
2ceK836.jpg

Kershaw Skyline with Flytanium Titanium scales. Bought both new together and installed the scales and decided they were too heavy. Used the knife with the G10 scales instead. Great action and lockup with no play. The pocket clip paint is worn from wear. One of the screws is stripped. $70 for both together or $40 or each separately.
xXnWWVS.jpg
pg4VZds.jpg
dbXykHY.jpg

User lot, got on a old friction folder kick and don't carry them anymore. Otter Mercator with Carbon steel, Higo no Kami with brass handle and white steel and Svord Peasant. Mercator has a couple scratches on the handle and slight patina on the blade. Higo has a slight patina on the handle. The Peasant has aluminum scales and hasn't been used. FF is rough on the Peasant. $20 for all three.
Ptkolhc.jpg
Qqdw054.jpg
miCMrJh.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back