Spyderco Spyderco Delica screw is stripped

This is a bummer guys so I was taking off my pocket clip in order to clean out from under it and when I went to put it back on one of the torx 6 screws completely stripped out. Not the head of the screw but the actual threads. Its also not the threads on the knife because I took one of the other screws and it went into the hole that the stripped out screw was in just fine. I have contacted Spyderco about this but I'm pretty sure they are just going to tell me to buy a replacement clip set from their store. I was wondering if there is any place on amazon that sells the screws or what you guys recommend to do.

EDIT

RESOLVED: I contacted spyderco's support and they said that they would send me some screws free of charge. If there is one thing that I can say about the knife company's is that they care about their customers. I have had a few problems with my knives in the past. I have now dealt with Kershaws and Spyderco's customer service and they both sent me more parts with almost no questions asked.

Last edited:
Update: So on Thursday I sent Spyderco a message explaining my situation with the clip screw. They said that they would ship me some screws free of charge and they would end it out tomorrow (which was friday). Well three days later I got a package from spyderco and couldn't believe that they got me the screws so quickly. They sent me three screws along with some loctite and a sticker. I'm completely impressed by the customer service from them and would gladly by from them again.

Back