Spyderco Delica w/profile MODIFICATION...

image_zps3q0sn67d.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

I haven't carried anything else since I put this together. Just a pic to compare to its two larger siblings. Steve is great to deal with and the product is top notch.

I'm loving the Black/Blue Lil'Para that you made for me! Thank you, Steve!

Have you ever looked at the Kahr Arms Delica to see if the Lil'Para mod would work on it?

Sorry I haven't been as active on the Forum as of late. Really busy with a multitude of things.

I have NOT looked into the Kahr Arms Delica for compatibility… never even held one. In just looking at comparison photos between the Delica and the Kahr Arms Delica… it appears that the blades possess the same profile in the region of the KICK… so I believe the GrindMod scales will work. Without having one on hand that is just an observation...

I did manage to machine the first set of the faux bolster FRAG Blast texture GrindMod scales… they came out SWEET! This knife happens to be Forum member winnerone23's (Troy) GrindMod. He purchased a GrindMod Delica/Lil'Para knife with black medium textured G10 and blue G10 liners from me in the Marketplace and after receiving it desired something a little different.

qczb0Qvh.jpg

K610FsV.jpg

H7zCUQkh.jpg

TzZbLhXh.jpg

WaxmzuJ.jpg

amF3VKG.jpg

Last edited:
I know a guy that has 2 thumbs and 2 many knifes, that's Stoked about that^^^^^^^....

This guy!!! [emoji117] [emoji12] [emoji118]

Thanks Steve!
I see a perfect place for a Hap40 blade swap and a new favorite carry!

In no way, do these pics do this any justice!

Love the outcome of this combo!
80751ea17c90f2a2ef4fce3950864b8a.jpg

e486ee2d56381c27b3baf4abee8009dd.jpg

fac1dc20300577ceee40bd0035bdaf3a.jpg

Thanks Steve!
I think my next set, will be with the wire clip mod! [emoji6] [emoji106]

The days have gotten short and dreary... I've been snowed in for a week and a half. Waiting on a delivery of G10 and Micarta so some Winter blues CAD play was on the menu with the Delica/Lil'Para... adding a new texture to the portfolio. Not much else is going on worth sharing...

ToijcpT.jpg

7eb7rTO.jpg

HWle1PC.jpg

I'm still loving mine! Way way way more Delica, pocket time!

Wish I would of known you made a set of Endura scales, like my Delica! Maybe I would carry my Endura once in a while.. lol..

Last edited:
Had a request for green canvas Micarta and orange G10 liners with Micarta back spacer... it's a classic look...! This particular set is a pocket carry with no clip.

I think gimping on the spine in the pivot region would improve things. I'll try that on the next set I'm due to machine. Those will have natural canvas Micarta and orange G10 liners...

2eL8ob8.jpg

oaqOIxn.jpg

tQpAsfw.jpg

54hmelF.jpg

^ Looks great! Always enjoy some Micarta!

Just curious, can you do these in full Micarta, or do you need a G10 liner? Is the liner too thin/detailed to also do in Micarta?

Just finished a BF sister's (AlwaysTomboy) Delica/Lil'Para in natural Micarta and orange G10 liners and back spacer...

jO9z5ux.jpg

6epIY42.jpg

dID3v5D.jpg

4rGja47.jpg

Last edited:
I need one like that! Maybe jade liner and backspacer.
Hmmm did you start doing different spyderco models or just delica and pm2?

Thanks

Josh,

I show a list in my signature at the bottom of all my posts that has ALL the knives I machine for... but that only shows if you have the 'SHOW SIGNATURES' checked in your 'Settings/General Settings/Thread Display Options. I'm guessing yours is not checked to display.

As far as Spyderco goes... I machine scales for the Delica... Lil' Matriarch... Endura... Matriarch... Resilience... Manix 2... Paramilitary 2... Yojimbo 2... & the Stretch. Then I have the modified Delica designs... the Strydica (Delica with a Strider'esque heel)... and the Delica/Lil'Para. I even recently machined a Delica/Lil'Para with the Strider heel. I also do a modified Endura (Military'esque looking).

Back