• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Emerson Matriarch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening everyone, I have here for sale two Spyderco models, both with the Emerson wave-shaped opener. Spyderco licensed the use of the feature from Ernest Emerson a few years ago, and and inscription on each of the blades makes note of this. I am selling both for the purpose of raising funds for an upcoming high dollar purchase.

First "I'll take it" followed by email or PM gets it. Prices include USPS Priority shipping and I'll handle the Paypal fees.

Matriarch 2 Emerson:

This is the more wide appealing version of the Civilian, using Spyderco's excellent FRN/lock back design combined with a 3.6" reverse-S shaped full serrated blade made from VG-10 steel. This particular example is in excellent condition, it shows no wear except some minor scratches in the paint on the pocket clip, which seems to happen to every Spyderco clip with 10 mins of being carried. The knife has never been used to cut anything (or anyone!) but has been carried on and off for about 6 months, I swapped the clip side because I'm a lefty, I can switch it back or leave it as buyer prefers. Blade is in basically factory condition, no sharpening or wear has taken place and the lockup is rock solid. Comes with original box and user's manual, knife is an "IN" production code.

Asking $75 shipped, this includes USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees (paid by me).

image2.jpgimage1.jpg

Delica 4 Emerson:

Delica 4 in gray/blue FRN with 2.9" saber ground VG-10 blade, carried a few times but never used to cut much of anything except computer paper and paracord, factory edge still intact. No wear of any kind except a tiny little mark on the clip, which I switched to the left side since I'm left handed, I can switch it back or leave it as buyer prefers. This knife is very light and compact and makes for a great EDC, the Emerson opener works very well (better than real Emersons to be honest) making deployment extremely fast and lockup is rock solid with no play.

Asking SOLD, this includes USPS Priority shipping and Paypal fees (paid by me).

image4.jpg image3.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back