• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco*HK*Leatherman*Boker*Kerhsaw*SOG*BK-14 -> PRICED TO MOVE! PRICE DROPS!

I'm moving guys, and could use the extra funds to set up my new place. Everything here is shipping and Paypal fees included. No trades at this time please. I will ship USPS Priority flat rate, as soon as possible. Quickest way to reach me is email bernard_s3@yahoo.com. Shipping only in the US please.

Spyderco Native 5 Lightweight - $75 $65
Carried for a couple weeks or so, not used very much at all. Comes with everything from the factory. Excellent lock up and centering. One of the best Spydies I've owned.

Leatherman Surge (New Version) - $60 $50
Not used very much at all, but does have a few mods. Handles and tools are polished. I sanded the plier tips about an 1/8 inch and polished the tips to a mirror finish. Comes with a Nite-Ize sheath and replaceable file.

Leatherman Fuse (Retired) and Leatherman Croc - $40
The fuse was carried, but not used much. Excellent condition, and all tools are in excellent shape. Excellent condition for an older tool. The Croc is new. No Sheath.

Leatherman Juice (New Version) - $40 $30
Carried in pocket a couple weeks, no real wear marks. Only ever used the screwdriver.

Boker Traditional - $25 $20
I don't know much about this one, has forced patina. In great shape all blades are sharp.

Last edited:
I'll take the Surge if it is still available. I sent an email as well. Thanks!

Back