• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Kapara and Manix 2 Backlock For Sale

Spyderco Kapara - Carbon fiber scales, S30V, Like new with box and papers. $180 shipped CONUS - SOLD

Manix 2 Backlock - G10 scales, S30V, Like new with box and papers - $110 shipped CONUS. Manix is SOLD.

Sorry, not interested in any trades.

Kapara 3.jpg Kapara 2.jpg kapara 1.jpg Manix Backlock 3.jpg Manix Backlock 1.jpg Manix Backlock 2.jpg

Last edited:
Withdrawn, I really wanted the Manix 2 Backlock but my medical needs come first!

Last edited:
I'll take the Manix 2 backlock. Can you PM me with PayPal details? Things have changed a bit with the rules/system since I've last participated in the exchange here

I'll take the Manix 2 backlock. Can you PM me with PayPal details? Things have changed a bit with the rules/system since I've last participated in the exchange here
I do not see a link to pm you. not sure you can if you do not have a paid membership.

I do not see a link to pm you. not sure you can if you do not have a paid membership.

Are you able to start a "conversation" on my board, or whatever that's called? Or can you post the PayPal address here (and maybe edit it out after I get the funds sent?) Another gold member just did that with me a few minutes ago in another thread. If there's a better way to communicate with non-paid members, I'm happy to entertain that, as well

Are you able to start a "conversation" on my board, or whatever that's called? Or can you post the PayPal address here (and maybe edit it out after I get the funds sent?) Another gold member just did that with me a few minutes ago in another thread. If there's a better way to communicate with non-paid members, I'm happy to entertain that, as well
Could not start a conversation.

Last edited:
Back