• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Manix 2's: Black G10/S30v DLC, Blurple G10/S110v, Jade G10/M4, Jade G10/M4 DLC ALL SOLD

sn0wman72

Gold Member
Four Spyderco Manix 2's. Each knife is in brand new condition, not used, handled, carried or or sharpened. All the original Spyderco materials are included with each knife (box, product info, etc). Each of these knives are centered and have typical lock-back operation/smoothness. Additional photos are available.

#1) Spyderco Manix 2. Black G-10 scales, CPM-S30V DLC coated blade: $SOLD

#2) Spyderco Manix 2. Dark Blue (Blurple) G-10 scales, CPM-S110V satin blade: $SOLD

#3) Spyderco Manix 2. Natural/Jade G-10 scales, CPM-M4 DLC coated blade: $SOLD

#4) Spyderco Manix 2. Natural/Jade G-10 scales, CPM-M4 satin blade: $SOLD

Selling these as I have decided the Manix 2 is just not a fit for my eye/taste. These are some great knives with some cool scales and blade steel(s)

Shipping is included in the USA, payment via Paypal G & S

Spyderco Manix 2 1.jpg Spyderco Manix 2 2.jpg Spyderco Manix 2 3.jpg Spyderco Manix 2 4.jpg Spyderco Manix 2 5.jpg

Last edited:
Any interest in trading?
I have a LNIB Benchmade Boost that I've only carried once and have not used to cut anything. I'm interested in the Blurple Manix 2. I can send pictures if you're interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
George

Only trade interest would be for CRK folders, and mainly a Mnandi with the old pivot

Happy to consider offers

Back