• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco, Mercworx and Fallkniven Folders

Got several nice folders for sale here. All are new, except where noted. Prices are net. I will cover shipping, insurance and Sig/Con. PP & MOs are accepted, and I will discount for multiples--including the fixed blades I have listed in the Fixed Blade thread.

SPYDERCO, all NIB except m4 military:

PM 2 Sprint cts-204p: 219. SOLD A perfect specimen.

Manix 2 XL, CF s90v : 265.

Native 5, s110v------: 225. SOLD Blade just a smidge to one side. I don't have the original bag, but have provided another.

Military Sprint, Cruwear: 190. Perfect. I don't have the original bag, but have provided another.

Military Sprint, M-4 steel----: 285. SOLD Lightly used. Some very minor rub marks on G-10, but otherwise very nice. Has been sharpened on my WE, and is very sharp. Lockup is to the late side.

FALLKNIVEN: (take an extra 28 bucks off for the pair--so 450>>440).

PXL, white micarta, 3G steel---: 219>>210 Lightly used. Still with factory edge. Some very light hairline type scratches on the SS bolster on the presentation side. No serial number. Blade just half a gnat's ass hair to one side.

PXL, maroon micarta, 3G steel
: 259>>250 Perfect NIB 'collector'. I got this one from a collector about 8 years ago. New Fallknivens don't have a serial #, but this one does on blade spine: 0485. Very sharp and beautiful.

MERCWORX:

Atropos, BG-42----: 300. Sold Serial # is 37. New with padded case. This is the big one with a full 4 inch double recurve blade. 5.5 inches closed, 9.5 inches open. Blade is centered, and flies right out. Not the sharpest factory edge. This knife is pretty stinking rare.

DSCN1984.jpg

DSCN1991.jpg

DSCN1956.jpg

DSCN1963.jpg

DSCN1954.jpg

More pics are available upon request. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back