• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PM2 Cruwear

Paramilitary 2 Cruwear in excellent condition, carried a few times. G10 is fresh and the only sign of wear is one small, very faint scratch on the blade by the edge. Centering is very good but not perfect, while the action is smooth and the blade drops freely.
First unconditional "ill take it" on the ad or in email/im
$old

Paypal f/f or you pay fees
USPS priority. Will send tracking info once shipped
prefer CONUS sale

ZdrJmOw.jpg

ph3ZWRO.jpg

YBCZWLB.jpg

ghrFMEr.jpg

Fu7bjBQ.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take it if still available.

Meaning if Mstach70 doesn't want it.

Last edited:
Daniel Lee- it’s yours as you posted the magic words first. Though I appreciate your kind gesture.

Blake- Thanks for the pics.

Mstach07, my apologies. I did not mean to sneak in and didn't realize what I had done until after I hit "post". I will absolutely defer to you if you want it.

Daniel Lee- it’s yours as you posted the magic words first. Though I appreciate your kind gesture.

Blake- Thanks for the pics.
Mstach07, my apologies. I did not mean to sneak in and didn't realize what I had done until after I hit "post". I will absolutely defer to you if you want it.

Sorry I wasn't recieving alerts to new posts!!! Yours if you still want it!

Btacoma, still avail although I'll defer seconds to you until I hear from Daniel lee.
Again sorry for the delay!

Back