• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco PM2 S110V. Aramis Akhmedov Grand CF scales, 1 silver twill & 1 carbon fiber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie2times

Gold Member
Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in S110V. Dressed in Aramis Akhmedov Grand carbon fiber scales in the traditional carbon fiber look with matching carbon fiber backspacer. There's no blade play in any direction, deployment is very smooth, centering is good, solid detent. I sharpened the blade on my Wicked Edge to a 30 degree inclusive angle. There's a little wear on the clip but other than not much to say about this one. Comes with it's blurple scales as well.

Asking price: SOLD shipped to your door which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. Sale is for lower 48 and not looking for trades at the moment.

ygeFvGe.jpg

2JMM2d6.jpg

GN5l5Ik.jpg

c6rVwTR.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2 in S110V. Dressed in Aramis Akhmedov Grand Silver Twill carbon fiber scales with matching silver twill carbon backspacer. There's no blade play in any direction, deployment is very smooth, centering is good, solid detent. I sharpened the blade on my Wicked Edge to a 30 degree inclusive angle. Comes with it's blurple scales as well.

Asking price: SOLD shipped to your door which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees. Sale is for lower 48 and not looking for trades at the moment.

rdhX6eC.jpg

UmpMspd.jpg

W7Z4P6n.jpg

abxoVMe.jpg

Pictures of the blurple scales.

HOTJYRU.jpg

Also for sale is a set of gingerly used Putman honeycomb blue G10 scales.

Asking price: SOLD shipped to your door which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping and PayPal fees.

eBwVzwJ.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back