Spyderco Prototype Wallpaper

After scanning the prototypes and concept knives separately, I put eight of them on the scanner (no room for the third Lum) or the big Keating), along with a Mini Police to fill in an empty space in the upper right.

Spyderco-Prototype-wallpaper640.jpg

Bottom row: Mini Dyad Lightweight and full-size Dyad
On the left, points up, L-R: Medium size Lum "Chinese" folder, Bradichanski Spydercard, and small Keating Chinook.
On the right, below the Mini Police, T-B: Large Native, Lightweight Calypso Jr., and the Spyderco Ulu.

Here are links to 800w and 1024w versions:

<A HREF="http://www.chaicutlery.com/spyderco/Spyderco-Prototype-wallpaper800.jpg]www.chaicutlery.com/spyderco/Spyderco-Prototype-wallpaper800.jpg[/URL" TARGET=_blank>

www.chaicutlery.com/spyderco/Spyderco-Prototype-wallpaper1024.jpg</A>

------------------
- JKM
[url="http://www.chaicutlery.com"]www.chaicutlery.com

[This message has been edited by James Mattis (edited 09 July 1999).]

Hey James or anyone else,
What is the name of the clip point knife whose handle is just about touching the open serrated blade of the Dyad? Are there any threads in this forum where I can find more info on the knife?

Thanks,
Travis

OKAY - NEVERMIND I just saw the following thread on the Chinook

[This message has been edited by Travis_K (edited 09 July 1999).]

Way COOL - thanks, LOL, my wife will LOVE seeing this at home. Oh, my goodness, it looks like my desk at home; except the knives are closed......LOL
smile.gif
!

Thanks, James! This will give me another way to creep out my colleagues at work! (I just don't why he carries so many knives...)

Jim

James,

Fantastic! And to have included Owen's prototype Ulu "box cutter" and that wild "credit card" knife Sal has been carrying recently.... just too much
smile.gif
!!!

-=[Bob]=-

[This message has been edited by bald1 (edited 09 July 1999).]

James,

Thanks for all the trouble you have gone to with the photos and this wallpaper. There is enough here to keep a steady flow of saliva going for many months.

I tried the wallpaper photo but have ended up using ACDSee to set up the large scan of the Chinese folders as wallpaper instead. The way you arranged them makes a very elegant design and accentuates the flowing curves of the knives.

Hats off for a great job!

------------------
Take care,
Clay

Don't worry that the world might end tomorrow....in Australia it's tomorrow already.

Nice scan James. I especially like the lightweight Calypso in RED!
biggrin.gif
Is the lightweight Mini-Dyad maroon or is that a false color from the scan?

Ben

------------------
"If you're upside down and burning, you probably went too fast."

Excellent work (again!)
want Lum & large native me
(later) can't get the 1024 link to work and can't find at chai...mutter
(hours later) thanks Tommi

[This message has been edited by Ferret (edited 02-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ferret (edited 02-04-2000).]

Thanks, a kind soul already emailed me the wallpaper, which is the kind of thing that makes BF so great.

Back