• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Red Camo Para-Military 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I traded this awhile ago and recently got it back in a trade (woot!) I had no plans of getting rid of this knife but my curiosity has gotten the best of me again so I have to or I'll go insane.

Like the title says, This is a satin/digi camo Spyderco paramilitary 2 That I dyed red. I dyed the handles about a year ago and it had faded just a bit when I got it back last week so I re-dyed them and now they look like they did when I did them last year. The lanyard tube has some markings from when I tried to remove it the first time I tried to dye the scales (see pic). Last time I had the knife, I decided it would be a good idea to add some "jimping" to the Comp. lock release tab. It didn't look good so I ground them flat (see pic) I think it looks rather nice now.

The tang flat (where the laser etching is) Has a few light scratch marks from when I sharpened it and forgot to lay down new tape. Overall it's an extremely smooth knife that carries extremely well. I have the box and papers as well.

Tried to capture the scratches but they're kind of hard to see.

I'm pretty open to whatever as far as knives go. I'm not interested in fixed blades, traditionals, tantos, multiple knives for mine or serrated or partially serrated blades.

I have been really wanting an Emerson like an A100 or something like that. Not really interested in the commander though. Just let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out.

Still here guys. Keep those offers coming:) I'm a sucker for Spydercos and ZTs (except the 0350)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back