1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Rescue 93mm pocket clip

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by BushcrafterAU, Jul 3, 2019.

1. BushcrafterAU

BushcrafterAU

Jul 2, 2018
    I just picked up a secondhand Spyderco Rescue 93mm for relatively cheap, but it is missing the pocket clip. Any ideas on where I could get one in Australia? Or do any other Spyderco clips fit it?
    Thanks.

2. uxo2

uxo2 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Call Spyderco

3. McFeeli

McFeeli

Feb 13, 2017
    It’ll cost you some money, but Spyderco should have the clips you need. Is it the newer style that screws in or the barrel bolt? If it’s the screw type there’s a lot of aftermarket clips you could look into, the barrel bolt I’d wager Spyderco is the best choice. I don’t think I’ve seen any aftermarket barrel bolt clips.

4. Sal Glesser

Sal Glesser Moderator Moderator

Dec 27, 1998
    Hi BushcrafterAU,

Welcome to our forum.

As mentioned, contact customer service. They can fix you up.

sal

BushcrafterAU likes this.
  5. BushcrafterAU

BushcrafterAU

Jul 2, 2018
    Thanks! I will do.