1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Rex45 Military, Red G10 UKPK, and 701 Profile Set

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by steelcitysixteen, Jun 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steelcitysixteen

steelcitysixteen Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Rex45 Military - brand new, perfect example, $210

Heinnie Haynes Exclusive Red G10 S30V UKPK - brand new, perfect example, $sold to @Peruna1998

701 Profile Set - minor use, small chip in white rod, very rare and long discontinued, $60

http://imgur.com/a/lVpXAUk

First i'll take it in thread gets it. Must follow with immediate PM for my paypal address.

Price is shipped to your door.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  2. Peruna1998

Peruna1998

Sep 8, 2009
    I will take the UKPK. I can’t PM, but my email is: . Please send me your information. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
  3. steelcitysixteen

Dec 12, 2017
    thanks! email sent.

4. steelcitysixteen

Dec 12, 2017
  5. No5ithaq8

No5ithaq8

Jun 23, 2019
    ill take the rex 45 military, cant pm, my email is [email protected], will pay immediately.
    kindest regards.

6. Peruna1998

Peruna1998

Sep 8, 2009
    I just wanted to check to see if you had a tracking number for the UKPK, it's been a week. Thanks.

7. Peruna1998

Peruna1998

Sep 8, 2009
    I am still waiting on a tracking number or the return of my money. It has now been nine days. I will next report this to PayPal and other forums here.

8. steelcitysixteen

Dec 12, 2017
    m
    money refunded. sorry, busy week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.