• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Rock Salt Sprint + Becker BK4 + BK5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wharn

Gold Member
These will be shipped via USPS flat rate box. I accept Paypal only (I will cover all fees and shipping). These knives include all of the original packaging and materials. I am only shipping to members 18+ within the US or US territories. PM is the best way to get in contact with me. I am not interested in any trades at this time. I can add more photos if needed.

1) Spyderco Rock Salt Sprint: withdrawn

This one is BNIB and has only been out to inspect it/take photos. Please note during shipping the plastic tip protector broke (little black circle thing) broke and the blade poked through the Spyderco box a few times. The edge and tip are absolutely flawless though, only the protector thing broke. I will pack it better than the factory packs it when I ship.

2) Becker BK4 Machax: (SOLD)

This is BNIB and has only been out for inspection/pictures. I got this in the BK20 set but only need the BK20.

3) Becker BK5 Magnum Camp Knife: (SOLD)

This is BNIB and has only been out for inspection/pictures. I got this in the BK20 set but only need the BK20.

I will sell the BK4 & 5 together for $90 (SOLD)

View attachment 639284View attachment 639285View attachment 639286View attachment 639287View attachment 639288

Last edited:
Did not get your email. Please, provide me with your paypal info so I can shoot you the payment later on tonight

Thanks

Payment received and these are in the mail, thanks!

Last edited:
Price drop on the Rock Salt. Get a good deal on this, it is BNIB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back