• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Sale

First person to post I'll take it on this thread gets first chance to purchase. E-Transfering funds would be ideal, but Paypal will also work. Please use gift option or add 3% if using G&S option.

After posting on this thread, please email me at custombladeforums @ gmail

Please add $10 for shipping.

1. Gayle Bradley Advocate: lightly used for food prep, has been sharpened. Light patina forming on the blade, otherwise the knife is is great shape. Smooth action, no blade play and comes with original box. Asking: $210

2. Paramilitary 2 Carbon Fibre M4 Sprint run: used and sharpened. Blade is heavily scratched and patina'd. Action is smooth and there is no vertical play. There is very slight horizontal play if you really force it, but this can be tightened out with the pivot screw. Knife comes with original box. Asking $175 SOLD

3. Dragonfly 2 Super Blue Sprint: carried it for a week a number of years ago so the blade has a couple scratches and a patina formed. Smooth action and no blade play. The lock bar is not flush with the blade, but I believe it will be once the knife is broken in (that has been my experience with dragonflies anyway). Knife comes with original box. Asking $160

4. Dragonfly 2 Hap40 Sprint: BNIB with original factory oil still on the blade. Smooth action, no blade play. Comes with original box. Asking: $135

5. Super Blue Caly Jr: User, has some blade play (I handled a bunch and they all had play). Asking: $85

6. Caly 3 Hap40 Sprint: BNIB, great example of this sprint. Asking: $185

More photos is the following album:
http://s1351.photobucket.com/user/SpencerHolland/library/October2018 Sale?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Back