• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Shaman M4/DLC and ZT 0850CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxFactor

Gold Member
Paypal only.
Price includes fees and shipping via USPS.
US sales only.
Verified addresses only.
First "I'll take it", followed by a PM gets the knife, provided that payment is made promptly.
I can take additional pictures upon request.
No trades.
Do not post in this thread unless it's an "I'll take it." or "PM sent."

Some great sprint knives for sale. They just don't get carried so off to better homes they shall go.

eRTrToZ.jpg

ZT 0850CF - Reposted
Carried and lightly used. Could pass as LNIB other than the polished edge I recently put on it. While the looks make this a polarizing knife, I think it's one of ZT's coolest knives. Super lightweight for the blade length and it's on washers. Action is incredibly smooth.

SbMoce6.jpg

UOGgAoZ.jpg

vSxVQPq.jpg

Spyderco Shaman M4/DLC - SOLD
Carried on a few occasions. Never got any real use. Could pass as LNIB.
Spyderco Para3 M390 LW - BNIB - SOLD
BNIB, just never got around to using it. Blade favors the clipside but some pivot tuning would most likely fix that.

Spyderco Para3 M390 w/ Lynch NW DLC clip - SOLD
Been carried and seen some use. Sharpened to a polished edge. Only bit worth noting is that the very heel of the edge was ground a little differently from the factory so my KME stones wouldn't hit it without removing quite a bit of material from the rest of the edge. Could be fixed with a full reprofile of the edge.

Last edited:
Also interested in the BBS para 3, can you send me photos of the edge you mentioned?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back