• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco southard $180 and hoback mk ultra $325

Normal rules apply, first unconditional "I take it" supercedes, but I do have the right to sell to whom I wish. First I take it generally gets it, but there are times that a sale is time sensitive. You can dm me or leave contact info in the thread. Please no useless chit chat though. Items listed include box unless otherwise noted. I will leave feed back and would appreciate if you did as well. Price is in PayPal and includes shipping.

Spyderco southard $180 - includes the extra bronzed titanium deep carry clip. I am second owner. It may have been carried once or twice, the only wear I can see the small snail trails shown in pic, above the pivot on lock side, only seen at the right angle. Factory hair popping edge.

Hoback mk ultra $325 - I am second owner, was sold to me as like new. I did find that one little mark on the scales that is in the pics. Besides that it's perfect. Hair poppingly sharp factory edge.

Southard and mk ultra https://imgur.com/gallery/2PdC741

Last edited:
Back