1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 33 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker 732 Urban Trapper , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, August 17 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Spyderco Southfork Phil Wilson design

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Don W, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Don W

Don W Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2012
    The knife is in excellent condition. I used this knife for one deer season and on a couple fishing trips. There are very minor scratches on the handle. The blade is perfect. I tried to show all blemishes, please look at all the pics. All original packaging included. SOLD USPS priority mail with insurance and signature confirmation included. Paypal ok.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. D86PQ

D86PQ KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 28, 2010
    hi will you take I usps m/o if so ill take It sold thanks don ca 90815

Don W likes this.
  3. D86PQ

D86PQ KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 28, 2010
    THANKS DON WILL GET M/0 OUT SATURDAY WILL SEND YOU TRACKING # THANKS DON

4. martinsanders

martinsanders

Jan 24, 2016
    Unlikely seconds. I have PP too.