• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Stretch green FRN and ZDP-189

Nickshawn

Gold Member
Up for sale is a Spyderco Stretch, FRN green handles and ZDP-189 steel. Just got this one as part of a multi-knife trade and don't have room for it in the rotation so on the block it goes. Described to me as lightly used and the only real signs of wear are on the clip where the black paint has rubbed off on the edges. Factory edge still as sharp as you expect from a Spyderco. Comes with factory box and Edge-U-cation paper.

$120 shipped tyd, will consider offers and possible trades but really need the funds.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View attachment 555568View attachment 555569View attachment 555570View attachment 555571View attachment 555572

Would you consider a LNIB PM2 satin/camo? Carried just under a week but unused other than the "paper test" everyone does with their new toys. Only blemish is a small, shallow scratch on the clip. Centering is not perfect but I think it's fixable/tunable but I haven't bothered to try since it's not rubbing or touching the liners. Has all original packaging and I'm willing to send first.

Cory

Back