• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco SzaboHawk, Spyderco Phil Wilson Southfork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Up for sale today a couple production fixed blade.

Prices listed will be shipped within the Continental United States

First I'll take it by PM, email, or post gets it. Knives may be posted in multiple forums.

Some trades will be considered and listed at the bottom of the post.

If you have questions or would like additional photos please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

Good condition Spyderco SzaboHawk - ttaded shipped CONUS. Original Owner, used a couple of times camping. I rate this one as good due to the fact that the edge has some wear and the hawk has also developed some light rust spots from being left out in the frost. It cleaned up very well but full disclosure. Edge has not been sharpened since factory. I did you the back of the hawk as a hammer once (last picture).

Excellent condition Spydero Phil Wilson Southfork - $shipped CONUS. Original Owner, used a number of times in the kitchen. Blade is in excellent shape overall. The original factory edge has never been sharpened and is still quite sharp. Sheath has excellent retention. I don't believe I have the box but if that is a deal breaker I may be able to find it. It may have the lightest of staining in one spot.

Good condition Spyderco SzaboHawk - traded shipped CONUS. Original Owner, used a couple of times camping. I rate this one as good due to the fact that the edge has some wear and the hawk has also developed some light rust spots from being left out in the frost. It cleaned up very well but full disclosure. Edge has not been sharpened since factory. I did you the back of the hawk as a hammer once (last picture). I don't believe I have the box but if that is a deal breaker I may be able to find it.

Excellent condition Spydero Phil Wilson Southfork - CONUS. Original Owner, used a number of times in the kitchen. Blade is in excellent shape overall. The original factory edge has never been sharpened and is still quite sharp. Sheath has excellent retention. I don't believe I have the box but if that is a deal breaker I may be able to find it. Excuse the smudges in the photos.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back