• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Warrior H1 Steel Mint in Box No longer Made $395 OBO All In

ryan12473

Gold Member
Spyderco Warrior H1 Steel Mint in Box No longer Made $395 OBO All In To you door I'll get fees and shipping. First I'll take it gets it. I cant monitor this as well as some so after leaving "I'll take it" text me if you can 319-601-0666 if not email or Pm me

The Warrior fixed blade is one of the world’s most intriguing combat knives. Based largely on the groundbreaking research of close-combat icon Michael Echanis, the original Warrior was a radical design intended primarily for use with reverse-grip tactics inspired by the Korean martial art of HwaRangDo. Produced in limited quantities by the late Al Mar and later resurrected by the martial artist Bob Taylor and Echanis contemporary Randy Wanner, it is one of the most coveted combat knives ever made. The Spyderco Warrior faithfully retains all the salient features of the original, while adding a number of performance enhancements. Its revitalization happened at the request of our Israeli customer, Guy Rafaeli. Ground from rust-free austenitic H-1 steel, it possesses the same differential hardness properties of a clay-tempered Samurai sword, giving it extreme cutting power and shock resistance. Its full-tang construction and textured handle scales provide a superior grip and edge orientation, maximizing the knife’s effectiveness when employed with its signature tactics. The sheath is a black ballistic nylon snap-closed sheath with Molle-vest attachment capability. Condition: NEW Steel: H-1 (WILL NOT RUST!) Handle: FRN Blade Length: 5 11/16" Handle Length: 4 15/16" Overall Length: 10 5/8" Cutting Edge: 5 5/32" & 2 3/4" (serrated) Blade Thickness: 5/32" Weight 8.2 Oz
DSCN7814.jpg

DSCN7818.jpg

DSCN7826.jpg

DSCN7827.jpg

DSCN7823.jpg

DSCN7825.jpg

DSCN7824.jpg

DSCN7817.jpg

DSCN7816.jpg

DSCN7831.jpg

Last edited:
Back