• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spydercos, Benchmades, Bradley, Zero Tolerance

wright88

Gold Member
7kp8Bvq.jpg

Unloading several knives today that I don’t carry or use. Most have boxes but a few do not. Mainly looking to sell, not really looking for trades. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping to the US. Payment via PayPal goods and services only.

1) SOLD Spyderco Dragonfly Hap-40 blade with burnt orange FRN scales (sprint run). Comes with box and papers. Carried and used to cut a few things, but overall in excellent condition. Factory blade never sharpened and is still sharp. SOLD $90 SOLD
Pictures

2) SOLD Spyderco Dragonfly V-toku2 blade with blue/gray FRN scales (spring run). Comes with box and papers. Carried and used for some light cutting, overall in excellent condition. Factory blade never sharpened and is still sharp. SOLD $80 SOLD
Pictures

3) SOLD Spyderco Delica V-toku2 blade with blue/gray FRN scales (sprint run). Comes with box and papers. Carried and used for some light cutting, overall in excellent condition. Does have some patina on blade from cutting into a steak. Factory blade never sharpened and is still sharp. SOLD $100 SOLD
Pictures

4) SOLD Spyderco Paramilitary 2 M390 blade and tan scales. This is the leftover from a blade swap of a blue M390 satin blade PM2 and a tan CPM 20CV DLC blade PM2. M390 blade has never been used, tan scales are also in new condition but show a couple dark spots on the clip side from where the original black clip was touching the scales. Comes with box for the blue M390 PM2 and papers. Carried and used for some light cutting, overall in excellent condition. Factory blade never sharpened and is still sharp. SOLD $180 SOLD
Pictures

5) SOLD Spyderco Paramilitary 2 CPM 20CV DLC blade with tan scales (DLT exclusive). Brand new in box, never used or carried. SOLD $190 SOLD
Pictures

6) SOLD Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Elmax blade and foliage green scales (Bentoboxshop exclusive). Catch and release for me, does not come with box or paperwork, knife only. Blade is razor sharp and doesn’t look like it was ever sharpened. Scales do show a few wear marks (tried to picture these), but overall it’s in great shape. SOLD $200 SOLD

Pictures

7) SOLD Spyderco Spydiechef LC200N blade and titanium scales. CQI version. Comes with original box and paperwork. Carried once or twice, may have cut a few letters open but that’s it. Fact edge is razor sharp. Scales have some spots on them, but they were there when I received it new (typical of these type of Spyderco Titanium scales). It’s basically brand new, marking it B+ since I did carry it once or twice. SOLD $210 SOLD
Pictures

8) SOLD Benchmade Anthem CPM 20CV blade and integral titanium scale. Scales were anodized for me by a member of the Benchmade forum at 27 volts. Love this knife, but I got a green anodized Anthem and I like that one a little better, so this one has to go. Ridiculously smooth opening, rock solid lockup, factory sharp blade, great centering. There is a small scratch on the bottom of the handle scale (pictured). Also, just an FYI, I took the pictures after cleaning the scales with soap and water and letting them dry. After handling the knife for a while, the oils from your skin will make the scales look more dull and the color will look more matte/more muted (pictured in the last two pictures was what the knife looked like before I washed it, after handling it a lot). This is pretty common with blue anodizing, but wanted to give any potential buyers a heads up! Wiping the scales with a damp cloth (or damp and soapy) will get it looking new again. SOLD $350 SOLD
Pictures

9) SOLD Benchmade 940-1501 S30V blade and blue/black layered G10 scales. This is the result of a blade swap of a standard 940 with the blue/black G10 Knifeworks exclusive. The scales are in brand new condition. The blade is from a 940 I have had for a few years. It was very lightly used and still has the factory edge, could use a sharpening but it’s by no means dull. The edge bevels on the knife are not great (how they came from Benchmade). Comes with the 940-1501 box and papers. SOLD $150 SOLD
Pictures

10) SOLD Bradley Alias S30V blade and titanium scales. Catch and release for me. Benchmade worked with Bradley Cutlery to make this alternative to a Sebenza, they haven’t made them for a number of years. Does not come with box, knife only. The very tip of the blade looks to be broken off. Edge is fairly dull, it needs a good sharpening. Blade has some wear marks. Scales show quite a few snail trails. Opens smoothly, lockup is pretty solid and is at about 70%. Would be a really nice knife with a good sharpening, I just have other knives I would rather use and figured I would let the new buyer sharpen it themselves, however they prefer. SOLD $140 SOLD
Pictures

11) SOLD Zero Tolerance 0450 S35VN blade and flame anodized titanium scales. Catch and release. No box, knife only. Previous owner flame anodized the scales and I think they look really good. Scales do have a few marks on them. Flies open and lockup is pretty solid and drops closed. Blade could use a good sharpening. SOLD $110 SOLD
Pictures

Last edited:
Back