Spydercos for sale: Para2 sprint, Custom Military, SS Police

These are all great knives, I've just decided to go in a different direction. I'm selling them to fund a different purchase.

Please know your local knife laws before purchasing. Must be 18yrs or older. Paypal, ConUS only. First "I'll take it" with follow up email gets the goods! Sorry for the pics, they were taken with my cell phone.

All prices include shipping and paypal fees so please take that into consideration. I will ship USPS Priority with insurance and tracking.

1) Spyderco Paramilitary Brown Sprint S35VN.
BNIB and smooth as butter. Slightly off centered as seen in pic. Otherwise flawless. Yours for $165 shipped and insured.

2) Custom Red Digicam Spyderco Military S30V.
Seems to have been lightly used by the previous owner. Perfectly centered, early tight lock up. Blade shows slight wear, but is in great shape. Blade's edge has been sharpened to a mirror polish. This thing is scary sharp. Pocket clip shows wear. Full disclosure there is a tiny tiny knick if you can even call it that on the inside of one of the scales. It can be seen in the photo below. Yours for $170 shipped and insured.

3) Spyderco Stainless Steel Police.
This was used by the previous owner. Shows some signs of wear and carry. Blade is still in good shape. This will make an excellent user knife. NO box. Yours for $70 shipped and insured.

The only trades I would consider are a Brous Blackout Flipper or a Black coated Kershaw Tilt. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
To answer the multiple questions about the Police, the lock up is tight. No play at all. The blade is ever so slightly off center but no rubbing. The edge is in great shape, looks factory to me and can still cut paper with some finesse. Most of the wear appears to be from being carried.

I'll take that Police as we talked through PMs.
Thanks

SS Police is sale pending funds to MadAlex

The other 2 are still available and to answer all the emails, you can subtract $10 off the total for paypal gift option and no insurance. Thanks!

I think so. It was done by a previous owner. So I'm not sure the exact process. They are nicely done tho.

What do you want me to lower it to? It is brand new.

I'll take $150 shipped and paypal gifted for either Para2 sprint or the red digicam military. Insurance is $5 more.

Red digicam military is pending sale.

Para2 brown sprint is still available.

Back