Spydercos Many Rare< Discontinued

Ok Here they go. First a few requests.

USA ONLY!! Where I live customs is a PITA and shipping over borders creeps me out. If you live in Europe and Canada sorry I love you guys&#8230;but too many hassles shipping knives over borders.

NO NEWBIES REGISTERING WITH ONE POST TO BUY THE KNIFE. Sorry again You will be ignored.

NO RETARDS WHO CANNOT READ THE FOLLOWING TWO REQUESTS.

Paypal plus 3% is preferred. USPS Money Order is ok too. I ship when I receive fundage is recieved

Shipping is included in price USPS Priority with tracking no. which I will email to you. :)

All Knives are New in Box (NIB) UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED

PLEASE for the love of all that is right and holy &#8230;tell me which knife you want by NUMBER do not send me a pm saying &#8220; I will take the Lum&#8221; because I have a poop load of Lums here&#8230;Kapish..
PLEASE SEND ME EMAIL..PM is Fine telling me you sent me email.. IN THE EMAIL TELL ME YOUR NAME AND YOUR PSEUDONYM ON BFC I ASK THIS TO AVOID CONFUSION.
Thanks corkies

OK here we go Biatches..

15.REMOTE RELEASE ( C30SBK) FRN black, AUS-8, SE, this is the spring loaded clip release not the snap-it design, DISCONTINUED asking $65NOW $55NOW $45NOW $40

35.HOWARD VIELE (C42P) PE, Black Micarta, VG-10 RARE, asking $200NOW $175JUMPING JUDAS ON A POGO STICK AT A GAY RIGHTS RALLY....HOW BOUT $$150$140SOLD

38.HOWARD VIELE wrong box but knife is mint SE, Black micarta, AUS-8 asking $175NOW $150 JFC!!!CORNHOLE ME I THOUGHT THIS ONE WOULD BE THE FIRST TO GO..OK $125$115$100

THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE IN SPYDERCO POUCHES

43.CIVILIAN ( C12GS) Black G-10, SE, ATS-55 asking $110$100??????

40.Snap-it Right hand ( C26PBK) , PE, black FRN with krayton grip, G-2 asking $30
Email coming on this one.
James

all emails have been responded to.
I will be out from 5-8 pm EST this evening, evicting a 82 year old lady out of her home which she has lived since she was a little girl. Too bad Grandma...you should have kept up on the payments on that wide screen T.V. I don't care about your rising medical costs...

Seriously emails will be received and knives sold in order or receipt of email..later this evening

Thanks

RTDTB

Damn, why do I keep just missing these Dodo's that pop up...:grumpy:
Anyways, if the #1 or #2 knife buyers fall through I'm next...

Ren,

A little help from a Spyder head...
48, Baby Goddard SE . It came CE only, it must be the Goddard JR you are referring about.

S/F,
CEYA!

Back